Clé de Peau Beauté The Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Sunscreen

4.8

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Cellulose Gum, Palmitic Acid, Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Citronellol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Geraniol, Linalool, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Theanine, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Polysilicone-2, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a pro makeup artist I get to try everything. I got to try Cle De Peau Foundation Broad Specturm SPF 21. I have 3 shades 010 020 030. Presently I am 020. I have never tried anything so soft and light before, truly different than any other creme foundation I have ever tried. I used the Brightening Enhancer Base first, it has a soft dewy finish. The Foundation goes on beautifully with its little gold spatula. What a finish! Exquisite, luxurious and very indulgent. The glow is incredible. I love this! I would definitely re purchase this. I would not use this on camera as it glows too much, but in real life I would wear every day. Going out today to purchase the tinted sunscreen...I love the whole makeup line!

I was reluctant to purchase this foundation due to its high price tag, but I'm very glad that I didn't succumb to a chintzy spell. This is the BEST foundation that I've ever worn. Although it has a glossy finish because of its quality skin care ingredients, it looks most natural on the skin. The SPF in the product stings my eyes; therefore, I pair the foundation with Cle de Peau's Radiant Corrector for Eyes. This makes the PERFECT combination for me.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Is the finish great? - Yes! Does it look like beautiful glowy skin? - Yes, it's downright radiant! Is it ridiculously overpriced?- Yes, unfortunately it is.
I use this on those occasions I want flawless looking skin and am willing to put some extra time into it to get that effect. I have to use their radiant concealing pen around my nose to cover up some redness and their regular concealer to cover up a few spots (tapped lightly with MAC Studio Fix to set), but the results are worth the effort.
I used Eb@tes and my first online purchase promo code on the CdP site to purchase this so I got it for much less than the normal price. At their regular rate I wouldn't repurchase even for the glorious results.
But I will thoroughly enjoy my reduced price jar of it while I have it.

I hadn’t loved a foundation this way since I was young and didn’t need one! This is lovely, luminous and feels like a delicious moisturizer when you put it on. And it lasts all day. A game changer. But it is seriously expensive.

OMG. Crazy expensive. Like I mean crazy $327 CAD. Say what?? But is this ever worth it. I don't buy into foundations easily. I have tried them all. I need absolute perfection. This foundation provides coverage, skin like, get's a bit glowy as day goes on, minimizes pores, photos beautifully. This is your basic nightmare! Meaning, is that price just too ridiculous to even consider? I say no. I can justify this quite easily b/c I am not a foundation collector. I really settle on one or two. My favs would be GA Silk (but doesn't last) Nars Sheer Glow (colours not great....) and finish is meh. This is truly one of a kind. And it knocks it out of the park. At the moment I had a terrible breakout. When I got to my skin clinic for a serious treatment she could not believe what was underneath. Nor could I actually. This thing works. PS. I did not use any heavy moisturizers or silicone primers. This doesn't need. I would keep the under layer super simple. SPF if you must as that didn't seem to bother it. But any serums like HA only made it less air brush like on me. Sorry ladies. Start saving...