Hanae Mori Butterfly Body Cream

Hanae Mori Butterfly Body Cream

4.9

This stuff is fantastic. I purchased the Eau de Parfum and received a sample of this cream. Wow. So rich and incredibly scented! I have samples of the lotion also and it really doesn't compare to the cream in terms of scent. The cream is an exact replica of the perfume. I just ordered a full size of the cream. Wonderful.

on 8/2/2007 8:22:00 PM

Great rich cream with great scent. I am addicted to this, definitely HG status. The scent stays all day and does not fade like most creams. Great all year long but especially in the winter when skin is drier and this is sooo moisturizing and rich. I only reget I did not discover this sooner.

on 4/8/2006 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh my....HEAVENLY STUFF!!! Gentler in scent concentration than the actual perfume, but still retains the vanilla/floral/strawberry goodness --- the fragrance stays on the skin for a long time too. I love the creamy yet light consistency of this cream. Contains a base of glycerin and sweet almond oil so it has great slip -- very easy to distribute and it sinks in quickly and leaves the skin dewy and softly scented. I love it --- goes perfectly with my vanilla-based fragrances. Definitely will repurchase.

I love the silky texture of this cream. Itís rich but not greasy and does a nice job hydrating the skin. The scent is heavenly (although I donít use Butterfly perfume) and lingers for hours. The plastic jar looks a little cheap to me but I'm certainly happy w/ the content inside.

on 11/18/2005 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this body cream. The scent is out of this world!! It is thick and moisturizng and the scent lasts throughout the day. I have been using samples of this but I am going to definately buy a jar of this when I run out.

on 7/30/2003 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Neutral

I love the scent of Butterfly and use only the body cream when I want to "lighten it up" a little. I put the cream on in the morning and the scent subtly stays with me all day.

on 7/3/2003 5:40:00 PM

Pure Heaven in a jar...the sweet almond scent is orgasmic and addictive.....the moisture is perfect..deep but not greasy and u can pick it up cheaper online than at Nordstrom....my fave cream in the world!!...UPDATE: can you believe it?? 4 years from my first review on this and I am still in love with this cream....I just got it for x-mas and I'm so happy everytime I dab it on...you should only dab it on hands/feet or other dry areas because it is very rich and potent but the scent is still one of my absolute faves....luv it!!

on 1/5/2003 4:01:00 PM

This is, of course, similar to the body lotion, but thicker. I prefer thicker lotions myself, so I would purchase this again before the regular lotion. It's an overall good lotion but, of course, the main draw is the beautiful scent!!!! Oh, I'm still so in love with it.

Popular Lotions / Creams