SinfulColors Devil's Stare

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/15/2017 4:25:00 AM

GORGEOUS!!! I don't have very many Sinful polishes in my collection, but this one caught my eye in the store. And I am so glad I bought it! Devil's Stare is made up of jagged gold flakie-type glitters suspended in a sheer, pinky-orange-red jelly base. On the nail this polish GLOWS. Absolutely beautiful and I don't have anything else like it.

It's so sheer that it can be used as a layering polish (it looks great over red) or worn on its own. I don't think you could get it to look fully opaque by itself but even so, I actually prefer to wear it that way. I like sheer polishes that are SUPPOSED to be sheer, if that makes sense. With this one, the glitters really shine through and don't get drowned in the polish. So good!

It has a great formula as well. Smooth application and the glitters are easily distributed on the nail. No "fishing" is needed to get the glitters out of the bottle. They lay nice and flat on the nail. And removal is a snap of you use acetone.

Excellent polish and it only costs a couple of dollars. You can't go wrong. I'd definitely buy this one again!

Popular Polishes