Vivienne Sabo Eyeliner Feutre Fin in Noir

1.0

1 review

on 10/14/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this at Harmon because this was a new display in the makeup aisle and it looked appealing. I am still a sucker for eyelining pens, and I figured with technology the way it is today, this had to be at *least* good- if not exceptional.

Boy was *I* wrong. LOL! This is THE WORST eyeliner pen I have ever tried IN MY LIFE! Yes, you heard me.... IN. MY. LIFE. (And I'm no spring chicken.) Where do I start? Well, the packaging is fine; I liked the shape of the pen, the size of the pen, and the shape of the foam applicator. The BAD part is the formula of this liner. It is wet... TOO wet. It probably took about 10 minutes for this to dry on my upper lash line-- no lie. I tried to curl my upper lashes 5 minutes after applying this, and it completely wiped off and adhered to my eyelash curler. Why? Because it was STILL wet. So after curling my lashes, I just went back a step because now my eyeliner was erased. ::sigh:: Tried to reapply it, but it was still too wet upon application. The line began to bleed and did not hold its shape, and some of the ink transferred to my crease area. Whatta mess! This cost me $6.99 and is just NOT worth the trouble. Going right in the trash after this review, I only kept it so I could remember the exact name so I would never buy it again.