3.5

$32.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

I really wanted to love this. I used this a while back and This was by far the most MOISTURIZING AND DELICIOUS cream I've used in my legacy. My face was so silky, soothed and moist. MADE MY MAKEUP LOOK LIKE PURE SKIN.... A MIRACLE, NO BREAKOUTS. But after the application, my face was super red. I thought it was just the winter, but after using it for a week, my face turned super super red and I developed one of the worst allergic reactions in my life. My face developed SEVERE papulopustular rosacea. My face was left itchy, stingy, burned & bright red for DAYS. It was very painful, As a result of this, i can no longer use Kiehl's skincare after this nightmare. I also research every ingredient I put on my face after this as well.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

9 months ago

I gave this a try, but alas, no go. It seems to moisturize nicely when I first put it on, but my face is shiny by 2 p.m. This also means that my foundation starts to disappear. Yesterday I got four samples of other products from Sephora--will post a review if anything wows me.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lAmZ57wer8E"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lAmZ57wer8E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

2 years ago

Pros: * Lightweight texture * No frills ingredients * Doesn't irritate my skin * Moisturizes well Cons: * Leaves oily residue behind * Inconvenient packaging * Price I have sensitive combo skin for reference.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

Such a beautiful light everyday moisturiser. I even use it as a primer. Does not make me break out. Highly highly recommend. Price is ok considering a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

This product breaks me out unfortunately. I have normal skin which can become dehydrated. I have used Kiehl's products before so didn't anticipate any problems before using this. I have used this several times and each time it caused deep red spots under the skin. I suspect my skin doesn't like Squalane as I had problems with The Ordinary 100% Squalane too. I highly recommend to avoid if you have sensitive skin as I found it to be irritating and my skin isn't particularly sensitive. It's a shame is it is very emollient so it would be great for those who don't really experience sensitivity to the ingredients.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Made my skin super smooth . My skin is super broken, sensitive , red , acne prone . It helps w the dehydration . Makes my skin look even . No help w the acne n instead, depending on how hot the weather gets my skin gets clogged after this . It's an ok moisturizer . Good under powder/makeup. I would still continue w it if it wasn't for all the PARABENS in the ingredients . Seriously kiehl's ? Whyyyyy must u use so much cheap parabens ????

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

Pros: - very hydrating - not greasy but spreads well without tugging - scent not strong - dispenser is simple so I can control amount Cons: - pricey - sales ladies can be pushy and speaks with script - no SPF for daytime use

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I wasn't expecting to like this based on all the negative reviews, but it actually works really well for my skin. I was desperate for something to put on my face while on a long flight that I didn't prepare well for, so I ended up grabbing a travel size bottle at the airport Kiehl's. I wasn't expecting much but it was unscented and my skin loves squalane, so I went for it. Turns out it really works for my skin. It sunk in right away in the dry air, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin (despite a couple suspect ingredients) and I've kept using it after my trip. It works well under makeup and sinks in really fast -- I have pretty dry skin but I'm very particular about texture and I find that this doesn't stay on top of my skin long enough to be greasy. Bonus: if I use it at night, by the morning it plumps up my thin forehead lines that I've had since I was a teenager (too much frowning!) which is something that not even my richer night cream does. Not sure why, but I think it's probably just the fact that my skin adores squalane. This is much better for travel than a big liquidy bottle of actual squalane, though.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This formula does not work for my skin at all. Beginning to see a trend here with Kiehl's - just not the brand for me... The moisturizer felt greasy, did not absorb into my skin and caused me to break out after one use. So glad I wasn't sucked in to buying the products, only agreed to try samples of them after spending time with one of their SA's. My experience in store was informative and interesting, but my experience using the products has been frustrating and disappointing unfortunately. I had high hopes but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55