Himalaya Herbals Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream

Himalaya Herbals Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream

This stuff is fantastic considering the price. I adore Clinique's Moisture Surge, but the price is insane for a standard moisturiser. This comes the closest to Moisture Surge out of all the other gel moisturisers I've used. Not heavily sented, absorbs quickly, and leaves skin hydrated without being shiny. Love, love, love!

on 10/12/2017 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product so so so much!!! It is the only moisturizer I can wear, and stay matte while feeling so hydrated. This stuff is great for your skin, not just like some high-end products which stop having effect when you stop using the product. This is my holy grail moisturizer. It is affordable and the packaging is a glass jar. I use it with a little spatula so hygiene is not an issue.

If you oily or combination skin I urge you try this out at least once!! :D This product actually changed my life, till I had used this I was using the Neutrogena oil-free moisturizers and I see now that they were so slimy and not really hydrating at all. With this product I feel so hydrated, it never breaks me out, and it doesn't make my face greasy looking throughout the day. I use it both night and day, and I will never stop using it.