Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Nail & Cuticle Therapy

Water (aqua), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearic acid, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propanediol, polysorbate 60, cetyl alcohol, sucrose tristearate, sucrose stearate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, cucumis sativus cucumber) fruit extract, panthenol, behentrimonium methosulfate, fragrance (parfum), trisiloxane, bisabolol, allantoin, decylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, 1,2-hexanediol, disodium edta, sodium pca, sodium lactate, sodium hydroxide, arginine, aspartic acid, pca, glycine, citric acid, alanine, serine, valine, threonine, isoleucine, proline, phenylalanine, histidine, linalool, coumarin, evernia furfuracea (treemoss) extract, eugenol, limonene, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

I bought this exactly one week ago in the Nottingham shop, and it has completely ERADICATED the horizontal ridges on my thumb nails. I am AMAZED. I had those ridges for ten or maybe fifteen years. [I am 51, but could pass for 49 ; ) ]
I have been using it morning and night. The nozzle has a tiny aperture, and I am confident that it will last for many months to come.
I do not like the smell (think cheap aftershave) but with results like these I do not care.
Oh, and my cuticles are looking much more hydrated too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the original hand cream in this scent, so I decided to try this and I love it. It's a bit thicker in texture and the small opening is great for applying small amounts of product precisely to the cuticle area.

Popular Lotions / Creams