Shu Uemura Urban Moisture Shampoo

No Image

1 review

on 10/12/2017 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I never intended to buy this shampoo, but I got one for free with my latest Lookfantastic order. I've had really good experiences with Shu hair care before but I had my eyes set on the Silk Bloom line as my hair is always fragile in the ends and breaking off despite being virgin. So I hadn't got any particular expectations before using Urban Moisture for the first time but I must say I'm really, really liking it so far (been using for 5 days in a row with Silk Bloom conditioner)! My hair is long, fine and pretty soft to begin with, but this shampoo makes it soooo silky and easy breezy to detangle. The scent is very much like Essence Absolue = TO DIE FOR! Omg it smells so heavenly I wanna sniff it all day.

It does NOT make my hair greasy, it actually cleanses really well which surprised me. It does however make my hair a bit flatter because of the intense nutrition but that's the purpose of a moisturizing shampoo isn't it? For thicker, drier hair types I guess this would be absolutely perfect. For me, having fine hair, I alternate with something lighter (like the Oil Cleansing Shampoo) once in a while.

One of the most moisturizing shampoos I've ever used, I would probably buy it again even though I'm the kind of hair freak who loves trying out new stuff all the time.

Popular Shampoos