MILANI Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection- Must Have Metallics

MILANI Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection- Must Have Metallics

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After seeing some unbelievably pigmented swatches, and reading such great reviews about this palette, I wanted to give it a try. Any swatches I came across looked spectacular and I could not find any bad reviews. I had to try it out for myself - I thought there was no way it performs as good as it swatches. I have not used drugstore makeup since grade school, because any time I have attempted to try a drugstore product, I am terribly disappointed (yeah, I'm looking at you PF Butter Bronzer.)

I also purchased 05 Earthy Elements because I wanted to use a matte base shade that was also from Milani. I am so surprised at how stunning my eyeshadow looked today - and it was effortless. The shadows went on very pigmented, blended out easily, and stayed looking fresh all day. I am now 12 hours into my day, and my eyeshadow still looks spectacular. I wish it were this easy to pull together this exact look with my Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. I did use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre, but I do this with all my eyeshadows. I also used Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.

After using a matte base shade from Earthy Elements, I used 4 (red) in the crease, 3 (orange) on the lid, 6 (black) outer V, foiled 5 (tan) on the lid on top of 3/orange, and 1 (cream) inner corner highlight. Gorgeous.

I have many palettes from a range of brands such as Urban Decay, Kat von D, Natasha Denona - this Milani palette rivals all of these. I have no idea how the other Milani palettes perform, but I am thrilled that I own this little stunner. I am so surprised how much I like this palette. And it was $8.97 at Walmart!

Also - if it matters to you - because it does matter to me - this palette is made in the USA.