Cover Girl Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 10/8/2017 12:35:00 PM

I have one of these, in After Midnight, which is a dark, rich blue. It's not dark enough to border on black, but it has a rich, jewel-tone thing going on. It's sort of a lapis lazuli or a sapphire blue. I have green eyes and like to apply this with a wet brush as an eyeliner. It's not as strong a color as something pitch black, and it's got a softness because it's not matte, but more a lightly shimmery formula. It makes my eye color pop a bit more. I also think it would be gorgeous on someone with brown or maybe even hazel eyes. It's a fairly good neutral with a bit of color zing, though. It's not a super long lasting formula, however. I can apply it and if I smudge it a bit to blend for a smokier took, it can quickly come off. (I haven't tried it with a primer yet, FYI.) But I got this on sale for a couple dollars and wanted a deep blue, and this fits the bill. It's gorgeous and affordable and it does blend really nicely, which is a nice detail. Applied dry and without primer, however, it's not terribly pigmented unless you really work at it.