Primark - PS...Insta Girl - Energy

Primark - PS...Insta Girl - Energy

1.0

1 review

on 10/7/2017 5:40:00 PM

Couple of weeks ago I saw a blogger reviewing Primark holographic polishes. I didn't go to Primark especially to buy any of them, but I was intrigued enough to see if there was anything else they do. PS...Insta Girl Energy immediately stood out - purple jelly, loaded with blue shimmer. It was only £2. I couldn't wait to try it.

The first coat went on really sheer, which wasn't a problem, as I was expecting that this polish may need building up. But, although sheer, this polish is a little thick and very difficult to build up. After 3 coats I still had bald patches in places, but the polish looked very thick on, so I decided not to do any more coats. I went to apply my usual QDTC over the top, but because the polish was thick and not setting, my top coat's brush was pulling the polish up and making the patches worse. So, by this point it wasn't a pretty picture, but I decided to keep it on and wear it for a day.

Couple of hours later I went scratch my arm lightly and the polish just lifted off those nails. I tried to repair the damage, but I just made it worse. The top coat might have set, but the polish itself was still soft and it was as if it didn't adhere to the nail because when I decided to remove this polish, all I had to was to pinch it off and it came off the nail with ease.

I can see the vision of this polish, as Energy together with other polishes from this collection look different/interesting, but the quality is shocking. Do not get tempted by the price, I recommend you spend an extra £1 and get a bottle of Barry M Fashion Icon instead.

Popular Polishes