Rimmel London Insta Fix & Matte Translucent Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/15/2017 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me lay down some facts, this powder is dirt cheap. At $6 Canadian at shoppers drugmart, let me tell you, it's great. My face is an oil slick, so shiny you could blind someone. I dust some of this miracle on and POOF I'm so matte you'd think it's witchcraft. This little compact from heaven keeps my foundation from caking and cracking throughout the school day. Even when I run the mile during gym. Do I feel like I'm dying? Yes. Has my foundation budged? No! I am looking matte and flawless. I even dust this on my lips to make my creme lipsticks matte and transfer free. This powder has my blessing, a price you can't beat, and the staying power of a million rolls of duct tape. Will I be buying again? OH YES I WILL! Take all my money!!! This product got me shook!

on 10/13/2017 5:30:00 AM

This product is very good. Blends very well and leaves the face looking very matte. definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using Ben Nye neutral set back in 2004 and after that, the Dermablend pressed. I am glad that colorless powder has finally caught on. This is great for setting my makeup but i should add that my skin tends toward oily. I had no sensitivity or skin reactions with this powder. I like the packaging even though there is no mirror or space for a powder puff. But i tend to favor blotting sheets on the go. I absolutely would repurchase.

on 10/5/2017 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was a fan of the Rimmel stay Matte powder for a long time, this is the new and improved version. It’s a white translucent powder that doesn’t give a flashback when photographed. It sets make up for a full work day. I would only recommend if you’re oily skinned- I think anyone with normal or dry skin will have dryers accentuated with this product.
The packaging is better than the old stay Matte. It clicks shut and feels quite sturdy for a cheaper product.
A little goes a long way, works well setting under eye concealer.