RIMMEL London Insta Fix & Matte Translucent Powder

RIMMEL London Insta Fix & Matte Translucent Powder

on 7/10/2018 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow, this is amazing! I have very oily skin and I was previously using the Rimmel matte translucent powder. I found this worked really well in my skin but could tend to look a bit cakey when used over foundation or when doing touch ups.
This is a game changer! I was a bit worried that it would be quite white on my skin but it isn’t. It is finely milled, glides on, is invisible, doesn’t emphasise fine lines or pores and it really, really helps with the oily shine.
I bought two and I’m really pleased I did. This is the best powder that I have used. It isn’t drying on my skin but it does an amazing job holding back the oil. I will still need to touch up during the day but no where near as much and it won’t make my makeup look cakey. I love it! If you are oily, give it a go!

on 6/27/2018 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing for oily skin.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I've already re bought this three times, its fabulous! I have an oily t-zone, and my chin and nose always get oily during the day no matter what. But with this, swiped on with a brush, not only does my skin look pore free and flawless, it stays all day and really keeps shine at bay!!
Smells of cucumber too, very refreshing.
Love it!!!!

on 10/15/2017 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me lay down some facts, this powder is dirt cheap. At $6 Canadian at shoppers drugmart, let me tell you, it's great. My face is an oil slick, so shiny you could blind someone. I dust some of this miracle on and POOF I'm so matte you'd think it's witchcraft. This little compact from heaven keeps my foundation from caking and cracking throughout the school day. Even when I run the mile during gym. Do I feel like I'm dying? Yes. Has my foundation budged? No! I am looking matte and flawless. I even dust this on my lips to make my creme lipsticks matte and transfer free. This powder has my blessing, a price you can't beat, and the staying power of a million rolls of duct tape. Will I be buying again? OH YES I WILL! Take all my money!!! This product got me shook!

on 10/13/2017 5:30:00 AM

This product is very good. Blends very well and leaves the face looking very matte. definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using Ben Nye neutral set back in 2004 and after that, the Dermablend pressed. I am glad that colorless powder has finally caught on. This is great for setting my makeup but i should add that my skin tends toward oily. I had no sensitivity or skin reactions with this powder. I like the packaging even though there is no mirror or space for a powder puff. But i tend to favor blotting sheets on the go. I absolutely would repurchase.

on 10/5/2017 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was a fan of the Rimmel stay Matte powder for a long time, this is the new and improved version. It’s a white translucent powder that doesn’t give a flashback when photographed. It sets make up for a full work day. I would only recommend if you’re oily skinned- I think anyone with normal or dry skin will have dryers accentuated with this product.
The packaging is better than the old stay Matte. It clicks shut and feels quite sturdy for a cheaper product.
A little goes a long way, works well setting under eye concealer.