Clinique High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara

Clinique High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara
High Impact Lash Elevating MascaraHigh Impact Lash Elevating Mascara

3.4

on 5/31/2018 6:15:00 PM

Got a sample from Clinique when buying other items and I must say, this mascara is amazing! As stated below it is a little difficult to remove which makes me think I’ve got the waterproof one.. but wow my lashes look incredible, they’re long anyway but this makes it look like I’m wearing false ones. There is a slight bit of smudging when you apply (on upper lid) but easily removed. I intend to buy the proper tube when this has run out.

on 12/7/2017 11:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

NEW FAVE MASCARA! Holy crap best mascara. Holds a curl like nothing else I've ever used (way better than roller lash). Kinda feels like a waterproof cause it's a little hard to remove but I don't mind that at all. If you have straight lashes and always have to curl the heck out of them to get any results, you'll love this stuff. I'm on my 2nd tube now zero regrets.

I got a free sample of this at Sephora and I hate it. I wish I'd never put it on. This stuff won't come off! It is now day 3 and after washing with soap and water, using cold cream, and eye makeup remover, it's STILL on my lashes and I wake up in the morning with smudges under my eye. I also had about 4 lashes fall out. This mascara made my lashes stiff and brittle and like I said, some FELL OUT. I have normal lashes that are long and I've been told I have a lot, but after wearing this mascara I think more have fallen out then I thought. I'm literally about to cry. I usually just wear L'Oréal or Cover Girl mascaras and they work wonderfully, and now I really regret trying this mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think I'm in love with this mascara... I have stick straight lashes and have so many troubles finding the right mascara. The only favorite I really have is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara. But this comes pretty close. It keeps my lashes curled all day AND it makes my lashes look better than the Lash Sensational. It is also a bit easier to remove which is amazing!!
I wish it was a bit more transfer-proof because it sticks to my eyelids when they are a bit oily. But most mascaras do that to me.
So all in all it is an amazing mascara and if you, like me, have troubled straight lashes - give it a go!

on 10/12/2017 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smudges so badly, especially when applying. The final results are ‘so so’. Not good enough. Will not repurchase nor recommend to anyone else.