Marcelle Velvet Gel Waterproof Eyeliner

Price: $

on 3/18/2019 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i love these liners. they have a pretty good colour range and are really easy and smooth to apply. i have the shade Red Carpet because i wear a lot of reds. its very pigmented so you dont need to use a lot and it lasts a long time. i love using this and marcelles lip products

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

This is a good quality lip liner which is both soft and gentle to apply as well as firm enough not to break. The Velvet Gel presumably applies to the first 2 qualities, and lives up to it IMHO. I got the Rosy Nude which is perfect for fair to medium complexions, a medium opaque nude which has slight peach undertones. Although my lips are somewhat pigmented and Rosy Nude is somewhat lighter than their natural color, it is quite flexible so I can draw it slightly outside my lip line and gently color it inwards, and then apply my lighter lipsticks, on the days I feel like wearing lighter pastel spring colors. Good match for Chantecaille Lip Gloss in the lighter shades. 4 stars for colour, 3 stars in that it is not moisturizing (dry cold weather is upon us) but an excellent rating for price.
In the winter, I prefer the Rimmel Exaggerate liner in color Addiction because it is more moisturizing, so I am downgrading to 3 stars from the original 4 stars.