Deciem ESHO - Sculpt

Deciem ESHO - Sculpt
ESHO - Sculpt

3.5

on 10/20/2017 10:43:00 AM

Very happy with both Sculpt and Drench from Esho. They are the only products that have made any difference to my lips and I've tried hundreds! True, you do have to be careful that you don't get any of the Sculpt product on your face as I did by mistake because I came out in quite a red rash for about an hour so you must put this on after your moisturiser or any product you're putting in your whole face! I did go red but didn't really burn but perhaps I'm just a tough old bird!! I love the Drench lip balm and after using both products for 2 weeks now, a couple of times a day, I am very happy with the noticeable results of smother, plumper and less dried out lips!! I defiantly recommend and will be re-buying both items...

on 10/16/2017 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered the Esho Line within 8 hours after its release. I really liked the packaging and the whole idea. Yet- i was a bit scared of Sculpt since it contains a hell lot of irritants.
I used it several times now, but only on the top lip. It has a runny texture and tasted a bit minty.
At first, it stung alot!! Be warned. I felt the urge to whipe it off.
But than i saw a swollen slightly more red lip. I liked the effekt. A couple days later, i did not feel any stinging at all anymore. It seems like my lips got used to the torture.
I just enjoy a plumping effekt that lasts for a few hours. I really like this little devilish tube! Also the guava taste and smell is not overwhelming.
(I am very disappinted with Drench, cause the taste is terribly sweet and it actualy contains glucose and fructose which you do not want to carry close to yours teeth!!! As far as i have seen it, my sculpt version does not contain these ingredients.)

on 10/5/2017 6:22:00 AM

Deciem Esho Sculpt is a lip volumizer that is supposed to add lip volume. The company's press releases suggest there are both short term and long term effects from using it. I've used this for 2 days, for a few times every day. Basically, there is some irritant in the product that creates a plumping effect. What sets this apart is that (on the short term) it does last several hours--a good 4-5 hours. I haven't had a lip plumper with that type of longevity. So it definitely works in the short term.

There's a slight guava (?) taste and it adds the slightest sheen. It doesn't have any color. You can add a lipstick or lipgloss over it. I used Fenty Lip Balm on one of the days, which seemed to dilute Sculpt and lessen the impact.

The company warns NOT to get this on fingers, face, eyes, etc. If you do, wash it off right away. They are not kidding--I grazed my lips when applying a serum and didn't notice. My check got VERY red for a good hour afterwards. I cannot imagine ever getting this in your eyes. For that reason, I'd say never use this as an overnight lip mask because OH MY it's going to burn your skin if you move around in your sleep and get any on your skin.

Also, it's said do NOT use this if you have lip injections.

Overall, I'm going to keep using it because I like the effect. I'm also curious to see if there is any long term effect.

on 10/11/2017 12:30:00 PM

This product gave me a terrible allergy. It does plump your lips but a had a bad reaction, my upper lip and cheeks became very red even my eyes became watery, I tried twice and was the same. Be careful, it's very strong.

Top Rated Lip Treatments