Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches and Cream Collection

Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches and Cream Collection
Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches and Cream CollectionPeach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches and Cream CollectionPeach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches and Cream Collection

4.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 10/26/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchase this colour in the peachy shade, LOVE It! It looks bright in the package but went on subtle and really nice. They do 'melt' on the cheek just like cream blush. I use my usual blush brush to apply this in light strokes and they just melt in nicely. Have a good few hours of office wear, I like that it has a nice slippage to it. The smell is like fuzzy peach and is actually quite nice! Package is really sweet and cute too. Even though thiis is not on the cheap side of blush price, but a little goes a long way.

on 10/23/2017 1:20:00 PM

I bought the lightest version of this blush, which looked more pinkish than peach in the store, (I'm very fair with red hair). It is firmly in the peach range with little pink. However, I did love how creamy this blush is and how evenly it spread across my cheeks. I did find the packaging rather old-fashioned, channelling my grandmother.

on 10/4/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This has a fascinating texture...it's not a cream...it's not a powder...it's not a liquid...Have you ever made "Oobleck" with cornstarch and water? This feels like Oobleck...and I LOVE it! This blush melts into skin and stays put. The texture is just as beautiful on skin as it is in the adorable pan. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. I bought Ginger Peach, so far, but there are at least two others I'm not going to be able to resist. This is incredibly flattering, and, of course, it goes beautifully with all the fabulous Peaches and Cream products. Most blushes are just run-of-the-mill basic blush. This is different, innovative, and a joy to wear.