Equate Complete 10 Leave-in Conditioner

Equate Complete 10 Leave-in Conditioner
Complete 10 Leave-in Conditioner

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love It’s a 10, but don’t want to spend that much, this is exactly what you are looking for.
It’s not as smooth, nicely fragranced, or as silky in application, but the results are the same.
I have found leave-in conditioners like these as a secret weapon to keeping hair healthy. I find them as necessary as shampoo and conditioner.
Sally’s, both Heavenly 7, Ion, and other brands at the store, have several “dupes” of It’s a 10 too. Many are often on special, and are sometimes cheaper. But I know Sally’s isn’t as easily available as this probably is.
My only complaints are I wish it was a few dollars cheaper, and that the packaging was better and more appealing. But, considering how much you save for the results, I highly recommend.
Overall: A-

This is an “It’s A 10” dupe leave in conditioner spray made for Walmart. First off a few things: Pros -price (this is <$10 and It’s A 10 is $20+) -scent (I loooooove the scent!! It’s A 10 doesn’t smell this good). -packaging cute bottle adequate mist-er sprayer -it makes my hair awesome soft & pretty Cons -you have to go to Walmart to get this I don’t have a Walmart by me it’s 30 mins away from. So I got 2 bottles -contains silicones -Isn’t “Curly Girl” friendly So I would rebuy this except it has non water soluble -cones so isn’t curly girl friendly. I’ll use these up but idk on repurchase for that reason. This is a good product!! Seems like a lot of leave in’s contains silicones :-/

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is supposed to be comparable to It's a 10 Miracle leave in treatment
I have never used the name brand so I cannot compare but so far so good.
First off it does not spray out well but for me, it is not a problem as I have since learned a lot of people spray into their hands first then apply so that it was I am doing. (I have since learned to not spray back to back and give it a second then spray again and it works perfectly)
The reason it does not spray well is that it is a light lotion consistency (see photo) just like the name brand.
It is scented and out of the bottle I do not care for it much but after it dries down I really like it.
It smells like a soft floral and lotion like.
I usually use this at night applied to my damp hair, brush it through, and let it air dry. Then apply a small amount to my trouble areas in the morning and blow dry it straight. My hair comes out nice and natural looking with a little volume but still tamed and not pin straight, although I am sure you could achieve this with a straightener.
It helps to soften my hair and to smooth out the waves/curls (my naturally straight hair has decided it will now be curly riglets but only the hair framing my face...joy). It really helped with the frizz too.
If I did not blow dry my hair straight or use a straightener then it only smoothed and softened the curls into soft waves which would look nice if my hair was this way all around but it's not.
My hair looks healthy and not look like I applied a ton of product to it which was is very nice! I use quite a bit too and I have not had any problems.
Not a miracle worker but still worth it and I would buy again, however, I want to try the Not your mother's spray that is similar and compare it to this one before I buy again.