Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Leave-On Mask

No Image

on 10/7/2017 1:16:00 PM

I bought this a few week ago on clearance at Walgreens. I was so excited that this would work because my skin only reacts to benzoyl peroxide. Unfortunately this does nothing more than bring my pimples to "a head". After which I'm faced with the dreaded decision of "popping" them which can easily result in scaring. On the plus side this product has brought about a glow to my skin. Overall I am glad I got this for less than $5. But will not re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel. It's very affordable at 9.99 at Walmart (Canada) for 56mL and is the only leave on product I could find in store.

Took about 2 weeks to start clearing my acne, was a little flaky at first but want away when I found a good moisturizer. It is normal for BP to cause flakiness and dryness. Has a gel texture and is white, dries fast and doesn't have a scent. A little goes a long way. Each tube last me a few months. I used it twice a day for the first few months and now I use it once every couple days, once a day around the times I use to breakout. Have not had a single deep pimple on my face since It started working, been using it about 18 months. I use it on dry skin after cleansing with a cream cleanser and then when it dries I layer a moisturizer over top. I find it actually reduces my pores and oil and helps my makeup last longer!