2.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

I am a sucker for pretty things...so I had to try this in spite of the price. I love the "space" packaging of the bottle and the texture of the jelly balm cleanser. it had a light, soft jelly consistency that applied pretty close to balm like. then I added water to my face to lather it up, rinsed it off and it was very anticlimactic. here i paid for an expensive cleanser and the end result felt the same as any inexpensive cleanser. i didn't feel this cleaned exceptionally well or that it got my face any cleaner than normal or that it did anything to justify the cost. it is a pretty average cleanser and for pretty average im not paying high-end price. it feels like a gimmick, the marketing and packaging of this item being "out of this world cleansing" is about tricking consumers into spending more and thinking it's going to be great going into buying it so that you are preprogrammed to think it's something special when I actuality it's not. glamglow does some good products but this isn't one that I'll buy again or am remotely impressed with

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0
from

2 years ago

Got a trial size of this. Like the first reviewer, I find it ineffective overall in terms of actual cleansing and effectiveness. It feels gimmicky with the sparkles and the rub on and rinse off gelee concept. I just prefer a basic gel cleanser. I’d never buy this product.

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

I was very excited to try the new GlamGlow Galactic GALACTICLEANSE Hydrating Jelly Balm Facial Cleanser. It does have a light berry scent, but my experiences using this left me disappointed. Firstly, this did a sub-par job removing makeup. Secondly, this left a film covering my face so I ultimately had to use a second cleanser to remove this filmy feeling. ... <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CzxwFsnJRHg"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CzxwFsnJRHg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29