2.3

$72.00 on Space NK
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

Awful stuff. I have dry skin and am not prone to breakouts but this broke me out (badly) every time I tried it. Also not particularly moisturizing, didn't see any plumping or benefits like that. Jar packaging means its ingredients won't be stable. Left a stickiness on my face and hands. Total fail.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

from

a year ago

I received a deluxe sample of this in a beauty box so I've been able to use this multiple times. It is a light-textured cream. It has a very mild scent that doesn't bother me. I mostly use it on my neck/chest area, which feels insanely itchy in dry fall/winter weather but have also used it on dry patches on my face. I would say this is fine, okay, no problems. My neck feels smooth but slightly tacky so I usually apply it at bedtime. Not sure if I would buy it, but probably not due to cost.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

Overpriced and had no results. Was recommended by someone working in Sephora but found it very meh. Also pilled under makeup even though it was am or pm use. Also wwwwwhhhhy the jar unsanitary and useless just exposing product to air making it useless.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Do not buy this if you have sensitive and/or acne prone skin. It gave me a terrible break out of cystic acne. Never again

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this cream. I read in some reviews that people said they were complimented on their skin after using this, but I thought that was bogus. Well, it's not bogus: friends and co-workers are actually asking me what is changed in my face because my skin is so bright and it's glowing. The smell is amazing, the feel is amazing and the look is amazing. The only possible negative is the eternal discussion if creams should be in jars. But as long as every wonderful brand in the world keeps continuing doing it, I decided not to worry too much about that. Would definitely recommend this cream

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

The Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin C plus Collagen Deep Moisturizing Cream has many good things going for it, but unfortunately the bad outweight the good, especially when this has a $72 price tag! This has fragrant ingredients that can be sensitizing to the skin- even people that don't normally have sensitive skin. The jar packaging guarantees that once you open the jar all the beneficial ingredients begin to degrade and lose effectiveness. There are much better Vitamin C Creams out there and most of them cost far less. https://youtu.be/AvxIszGR0k0

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age25-29