Lierac Paris Hydragenist Moisturizing Rescue Mask Oxygenating Replumping

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lierac Paris Hydragenist Moisturizing Rescue Mask Oxygenating Replumping

2.0

I like a lot of Lierac products, but this mask isn't one of them. This mask is supposed to quench thirsty dry skin and should smooth out fine lines. Exactly what I was looking for! But not what I expected... This is a gel mask and needs to be applied on clean skin, in a thin layer. I use a flat brush to apply it. It felt a bit stingy, but I credit this to the oxygen it contains. The stingy feeling did fade after 1 minute. I left it on for 10 minutes, then took a warm damp cloth and wiped it of. It leaves a thin silicone residue, which I do not like. My skin felt a little less dry, and lines were indeed a bit smoothed out. BUT this result does nothing compared to the slippery silicone layer that remained on my face. Yikes!! No, I expected a lot more from the brand that has brought me great results with their Premium line and the Body Hydra line... Will not recommend at all.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This has synthetic rose perfumey scent. Has a gel-like consistency. This immediately left my skin feeling hydrated but I woke up the next day with acne breakouts on my cheeks.