4.7

on 5/7/2018 1:31:00 AM

For all the colors this palette comes with, it's a great value. You can find it on sale sometimes at Ulta and BH cosmetics, which brings the price down.

All the colors are really creamy and pigmented. I'm enjoying experimenting with these colors. They are great all-around colors to use.

This is AMAZING. I have never had such blendable shadows and the colors are so gorgeous. You have to see it in person to understand but it’s just incredible! The highlighters are amazing too and you get six of them. Definitely worth the buy for anyone who likes warm tones and shimmer.

on 1/12/2018 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most gorgeous, beautiful, amazing palette I have ever had. The shades are beautiful, particularly for day looks. The colors compliment each other amazingly. Just do yourself a good deed and buy it if you find this range of colors appealing.

on 1/6/2018 11:10:00 PM

I got this palette expecting not to like it because it was so hyped up. However, it seemed like a practical palette with cool / warm colors so i really wanted to try it. I have to say..... i am extremely impressed!!! The colors are extremely pigmented and blend out beautifully without blending into nothing.

There isn't one color i don't like. Quality is amazing - super buttery, pigmented and blendable....PLUS lasts all day. I also love how you don't have to wet your brush in order to get more intensity...it packs a lot of punch when used dry.

It’s also, cruelty free!!!!

I really hope Carli comes out with another palette because I will definitely be in line to get it!!!

Super awesome! I liked the original a lot I didn’t give it the proper love it deserved in my original review but this upgrade is awesome I love the colors “my colors” & are buttery universally flattering & doesn’t cost much for how much you’re getting. The highlighters are so nice. Golden is flattering to many skin tones. Great palette Glam-Girl styled just like Carli herself....cruelty free +++++

on 12/25/2017 10:06:00 PM

I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! This is an awesome eyeshadow/highlighter palette. I liked the original a lot. The deluxe version is even better tho. More matte shades, more highlighters, and a mirror. These are creamy, blendable shades. This is a great everyday palette. I hate to see it go as it's limited edition. Grab it while you can! The highlighters double as gorgeous lid shades as well.

Pros:
Cute packaging, not super sturdy but not cheap feeling.
Good mirror.
Nice selection of mattes, a must for me.
Great quality.
Good pigmentation and blends easily enough.
Price ranges from $17-$22.
Very metallic shimmers.
Super intense highlighters (could be a con if you prefer a natural look).

Cons:
Highlighters can look a little chunky depending on how applied. I use a light hand and blend well. Gorgeous colors just need a little work, it's worth it.
Limited edition. Should be permanent, imo.

This one is a must. The original is what got me to try bh cosmetics. I've come to love the brand. Affordable and great quality overall. I like Carli and watch her occasionally. She's gorgeous after all. You don't have to be a fan to enjoy this palette tho.

on 11/30/2017 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I did not get the first pallette I got this one the dulux,I love the packaging it's aesthetically pleasing the shadows are of good pigmentation and they are easy to blend I highliters are also great does not have any glitter which I dont like but they have a nice sheen a nice glow that does not translate into texture on my skin.Good product with a moderate price range.would recommend.

on 11/30/2017 7:07:00 AM

This is a really good palette and the colours are really beautiful. Plus they are actually really good eyeshadows and the highlights are so soft and blendable. I also really love all the shades in this it really compliments my skintone. About me NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I have heard of Carli on YouTube but never watched her videos but I did watch the one she did on the delux palette because that’s the one I have. I’m actually super impressed with this the colours go so well with my fair skin. I love the mauves in this it makes my green eyes stand out so much. Plus all the colours are super soft and blendable. You’d never know the shadows are so inexpensive! Plus I love the shades that look like they have two tones of colour in them. The mattes are so good almost creamy.

The price is really good for all you get. I love the pink highlighter and the white and the pinky lavender iridescent one. It is so pretty and these go on so well and they blend super easy. I usually never buy YouTube colab things but this had shades that I just love and I use this a lot because it’s really well made. Super happy with this. I would buy more things by her it’s very well done and can work with a lot of skintones. Recommended

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The new Deluxe Edition of the Carli Bybel palette takes eight eyeshadows and three highlighters from the original Carli Bybel palette, and adds in seven new eyeshadows and three new highlight shades. The shade selection for this this palette is a warm-toned 'autumn leaves' neutrals mix and I can tell that a lot of thought went into this palette; the shades are wearable practical-but-pretty 'everyday' shades, that are easy to dress up for night/free time. The shades can be worn on all skin tones and they actually compliment each other - this is one of the few palettes I own where I can say that I'll use every single colour regularly. The pigmentation of the products in this palette is very good for the price-range that this brand is at - everything applies and wears well on my drier skin. There is some kickup when I dip my brushes into the pans, but that is something that never really bothers me as long as the powders apply and performs well.

The fifteen eyeshadow shades [in a nice mix of matte and shimmer] are a medley of nude, peach, bronze, copper, mauve and burgundy. I'm an autumnal girl, so the changing-and-falling-leaves colour palette screams "get me on your face now", but I think the shades are appealing in any season. The shades are all earthy and warm toned, but it's more of a sepia-warm rather than a toasty beam of colour, so I feel that I can wear everything with my neutral/cooler-leaning skintone. I think that the shades picked are univerally flatering, that [going off online swatch photos] can be worn on all skintones.

Underneath the eyeshadows there are two larger pans of shimmery highlight, in a peachy nude, and a champagne-based nude. Below those there are four smaller highlight pans in opal, pinky nude and 2 more bronzy-based nude tones. I love that they're nice, light-catching and glowy, but are not too overloaded with shimmer. On my fair skin two of the highlights come of as more bronzy/blush type shades, but they are still very wearable in place of blush and bronzer if used with a light hand. I can also use the highlights as eyeshadow, so I'm definitely getting my monies worth as they're not sitting untouched in the palette.

My only complaint with the Deluxe palette is that it makes the original pretty much obsolete - I've given my original one away, as I hadn't used it since getting this one. I definitely think that the Deluxe palette should have use less of the original shades in favour of new brighter shades, so the two palettes could have been used together for looks to compliment each other; it is only two eyeshadows and one highlighter from the original palette that haven't been carried over into the Deluxe one, and those shades have look-a-likes here. The original was so hard to get upon it's release, so it's a waste to have it be useless if you upgrade.

I'd never heard of Carli Bybel before I'd bought the original Carli Bybel palette, so having certain name on the palette doesn't sway my opinion one way or the other; I wanted this because I knew that I really enjoyed the first palette, and would be sure to use the products regularly this time around, as the powders are so easy to work with and come in shades that can be worn all year round & can be worn on any occasion. An added plus this time around is that the products don't have that plasticy smell that they had in the original palette. The products are cruelty free and vegan.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am genuinely surprised by how much I like this palette. I've watched several YT videos where people whose opinions on products I trust (aka non-sponsored, small YTers who do it out of passion for makeup and not to get famous or make money) rave about it. I have tried BH Cosmetics shadows in the past and liked them, and since I had a coupon for Ulta I decided I didn't have a lot to lose. I definitely like the kinds of shades that are in this palette--it's got a lot of medium and dark mattes and shimmery light and mid-tone metallics, plus it has six highlights. The two deeper gold/bronze highlights won't work for me as such, and even the gold is a touch dark for my fair skin, but three of them do work for the cheek so I am not complaining about that. The highlights are pretty and look very nice on the skin, and surprisingly the pink one is super cool: it has a little bit of an iridescent shift to it, which does not really show up in the pan. The shadows are the stars here, though. The color selection is obviously well thought out, and one could make a variety of work appropriate and more dramatic looks on medium or fair skin tones; darker skin tones might find this to be more of a daytime only palette. I have been really impressed with the lasting power of these shadows as they can go all day with minimal or no creasing over primer. The outer packaging does look nice, but it is cardboard so it isn't very durable; it is a little large and bulky, but not overly huge like some palettes are today. Like the other reviewer, I really have no reference for who Carli Bybel is so the collab element doesn't really do anything for me, but the palette is nice and thoughtfully crafted to be useable and flattering. In my opinion it is well worth the price because the quality really is phenomenal.