4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I loved mine!! Honestly I couldn't complain anything of it. I'm a big Bronzer Freak!! I collect them idk why. I'm crazy. But this was awesome! And I do love the highlighters. I bought a back up for me and one for my make up kit for clients. Even though for darker skin I can only go so far. But it does help with a more than half of skin tones I use it on. I've noticed that if I don't set the skin well it will grip to the foundation and get patchy. But a little goes a long way so I know how to work with it enough to make it come out amazing!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

5 months ago

These are my everyday bronzer and blush (in Fair C01). Even though I don't use highlighter, this palette is still very much worth buying. First, the packaging is light and compact, perfect for traveling or for people like me, who don't like to accumulate clutter. The bronzer is perfect, not too pigmented, not too warm -- most bronzers look orange on me. The blush is a really pretty pink/coral shade with gold shimmer.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love this palette. Not only do I use it for contour, highlighting and blush, but I use it as a quick eye shadow fix in the morning getting ready for work. A quick wash of the blush all over the lid, the bronzer in the crease and the highlighter to highlight the brow and done. I have a completely pulled together look all in one palette and I'm out the door. For a working mom, you can't beat that. As for the way the product works, it's a nice creamy feeling powder that does not have a lot of fall out to me. It's fairly pigmented. It could be better but I don't like heavily pigmented products. I like to be able to build up to what I want. It's easier to add more than to take away. Over all, this is a product that will continue to stay in my routine.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is a three part palette in cheap plastic packaging with a transparent lid. I have this in Ultra Fair C01. It includes a warm, matte bronzer, a neutral, cream highlighter, and a shimmery pink-gold blush. The bronzer has average-good pigmentation. I don't bronze but it makes a good slightly warm crease/transition shade since it's a matte, slightly warm, brown shade. The blush is so-so. It's a delicate pink with gold shimmer, reminiscent of Sleek's Guipure which is considered a dupe for YKW - you don't really need a highlighter with this. The shimmer is fairly delicate thankfully, with no chunky glitter. It doesn't have the best pigmentation and tends time a bit sheer and need some building. On the good side, it's hard to over do this one. If you apply with a finger (as eyeshadow say) it can be quite intense - opaque and frosty - in just a couple of layers. I don't know if this is eye safe FYI! The reason I wold repurchase this palette is the highlighter - which they don't sell separately. I asked. It's a beautiful cream with some subtle pink and champagne tones. It isn't really golden or pink, but this beautiful multi-faceted shimmery cream. No glitter chunks, fine shimmery goodness. I'm NC 15-20 yellow-olive, high contrast, and quite a few highlighters are too dark and white ones look too stark. This one is just beautiful, it blends so nicely, it doesn't look like a pale stripe on my face, it just adds luminosity without looking like bronzer on my cheekbones either. You'll only really see it when it catches the light at the right angle, but it looks so beautiful. Sigh. Anyway...the palette is 11 g total, equal size pans. That's a bit more than 3.5 grams of highlighter - and all the others. I think I paid $6 for the whole thing? If I do run out of this highlighter I'd buy the palette again even if I rarely use the other items. I'm a fool for this highlighter.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age36-43