3.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

A fiber mascara with a nice creamy formula, not dry or wet. The brush is amazing and allows you to get to the root of your lashes and reach every last lash, even all the tiny inner corner ones. This allows you to make the most of wimpy fine lashes like mine. Its an excellent bottom lash mascara to rival the Clinique one. I get good (but not extreme) volume, length and separation. The brush is loaded with the right amount so you don't clump or overload fine lashes but you will have to redip to reload more frequently as the tiny brush doesn't hold much at one time. Doesn't smudge or flake. Easy to remove. Good price but there is only 6.5 ml of mascara so it runs out a bit faster than say Covergirl which typically has 10 - 12 ml. All great but this mascara is scented like honey cough drops. I'd love it in a body fragrance. But I wish it wasn't there in this mascara as it irritates my sensitive eyes. I wish all mascaras were fragrance free.

About reviewer (1240 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

a year ago

Did basically nothing? But the brush was nice and it didn’t smudge, I guess.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0

a year ago

Did not see any difference at all.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

This is a good mascara in some ways but not in others. Although it's not advertised as such, it's a fiber mascara so beware if you have issues with those. I didn't have any problems even though I wear contact lenses. It's a nice black formula and as others have said you can get right to the root of your lashes do its really easy to use it you have hooded eyes like me. It doesn't smudge or flake AT ALL and its easy to remove. You get a nice natural, long-wearing application. The main issue I have is that it takes a lot of work to get to see a real difference. I have long dark lashes but need separation and volume. I found that this only builds to a certain point and then you're just eating time and product. It's not worth the extra time for the result you get. And even though it's extremely inexpensive, it dried out very quickly. I think I had it for a month before I found I was needing to dip in and out of the tube more and more, until I finally have up and tossed it. It doesn't really save money if you have to use up a ton of product very quickly. I'd spend $12 for one tube of Mally Volumizing (by buying a big set from QVC), but still have plenty left over by the expiration, because I'd need only one quick coat and see tons of lashes. Same thing for UD Perversion or TF Better Than Sex, which are twenty-something dollars, but I still use such a small amount of product it's a better value than Wet-n-Wild. All in all, not bad. I'd just rather spend more, get better results, and save time and effort.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

from

a year ago

That's a really surpise mascara. Gives a natural but lengthening finish like you are having eyelash extensions but the more natural look. Convenient wand. The only con is that you have to dip and re-dip wand into the tube to catch the pigment, so at last 3 coats are needed. Nevertheless does not clump or flake. I can't understand whether it is supposed to be a dry formula but dropping a couple of eye drops does seem to liquify the formula. It kind reminds of la roche posay discontinued la doux mascara.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I bought this mascara just a few days ago and I already like this product! Two thumbs up for now. Here goes the pros and cons list. Pros: - It's a dry formula and I don't see any smudges even after taking a nap. - I don't see any mascara flaking. - Because it's a skinny wand, I can wiggle comfortably from the roots of my eyelashes and it lifts them up, making lashes looking beautifully feathery! - Very good product for the price! Cons: - I have to keep dipping my mascara wand back into the tube to get more product out and therefore it does take a little more time to apply than when using other regular mascaras. - Need to be careful not to poke my eyes with the wand! - Strong chemical smell in the beginning, but it dissipates. Hope this review helps!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

a year ago

Perfect for lower lashes!!!! I struggle with dark circles and the last thing I want is to smear mascara on what I’ve worked hard to conceal. With the skinny brush, I’m able to get every lash without getting mascara on my skin. I do like to do two coats since the brush applies a small amount of product. I use eye drops during the day and this lasts well. It doesn’t transfer onto my skin throughout the day. However, I would like a waterproof version for extra security. Previously, I was using Wet n Wild Megalength waterproof for my lower lashes but this has replaced it. I prefer the smaller wand on the Megaslim.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

Was hoping this would be like NYC sky length or insta lash. But like there no product on this thing.....no matter how many times I had dipped and repeat.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I usually use NYC Sky Rise mascara which is as close a dupe as I've found to PX's Beyond Long (dc'd). I've been unable to find the Sky Rise anywhere so I was actually looking for a mascara that had a similar size tube so I could just clean my Sky RIse brush and use it with this mascara. Figured I'd try it before swapping out the brushes and I actually kind of like the brush. Like another reviewer said, you'll need a few coats of this but the brush does seem to make my lashes look long. I may get tired of having to do multiple coats, as I don't usually have to do that with the Sky RIse....

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

2 years ago

The skinny mascara has the skinny mascara brush which makes applying very easy and you can get right to the roots. This gives a natural look, not a false lash look, and needs 2-3 coats. But once applied, it lasts all day and night w/o smudging. The $4.99 price is crazy good. It's definitely worth a try.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age56 & Over