LynBDesigns - Gruntled

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Gruntled, from the Polish of the Month collection, is a beautiful gold/orange polish loaded with holo flakies in various colors with some green shift. In various lights Gruntled reflects different colors. In some lights it looks bronze and in others it looks almost like orange with strong pink undertones. The flakies are silver, white, green, blue and other colors.

The formula was nice, not too thick or too thin so there was no running or pooling. It applied smoothly without being patchy or streaky. Since my nails are short it was opaque in 1 coat but I used two for good measure. With longer nails you will probably need two coats to reach opacity. The flakies spread evenly across the nail bed without any effort or manipulation on my part.

I got good wear from this polish. Removal took a little extra effort due to the flakies but it wasn't a big deal. There was no staining upon removal.

This polish comes packaged in the standard polish bottle with the standard brush. It isn't innovative but works.

LynBDesigns polishes are $10 per bottle but she frequently has sales so I picked this lovely up for $5.00. Her shipping costs are also very reasonable.

I would not repurchase this polish as it isn't the best color for my pale, pink undertoned skin. With that said I do like it and will continue to wear this one periodically.

Popular Polishes