3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I was going to splurge for the UD corrector in a similar apricot tone but despite my unhealthy love for all high-end makeup, it set my teeth on edge to spend 35 CAD$ on something like color corrector when I’d already spent the same amount on concealer. So I picked this up at SDM when on sale one day and boy, am I glad I did! On my NC40 skin, this has been a game changer in achieving the perfect base. It’s easy to blend, doesn’t crack or do anything weird by the end of the day and helps me achieve that youthful, bright-eyed look that tends to get a bit elusive in our mid-30s. Plus, you need the tiniest amount to work with so it will last you some time. If I had one complaint, it would be the dispenser. It takes an annoying amount of clicks to get some product out and when you do, there’s just far too much on the sponge tip so I take a teeny bit with my finger instead. But otherwise, I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

So why didn’t anyone tell me black women can use yellow corrector? Cause the orange and red correctors I used didn’t work. Apparently my dark circles are purple/black not bluish. I curiously decided to try the Maybelline master Camo yellow corrector and yes hun it cancelled out my purple/black dark circles. And that was before I put on my foundation. Next I’ll see how it works with my foundation. Did I mention I’m dark skinned not at all light or medium as the package suggests who uses it. But I just got tired of seeing my dark circles.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

I love this product. I am already on my second red pen and first green pen. Very good pigmentation. I have been using LA Girl corrector in orange and green previously until i stumbled upon these. I use the red and green. They are easy to blend and the red corrects all my dark spots and most importantly the dark area on the sides of my mouth and over my chin area. Now bear in mind, i think the red one is for darker skin tones. It does look orange if I use a skin tint/moisturizer/bb on top. However it works well beneath medium coverage foundation.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

from

Easy to use I have color 50 & 60. Love the packaging and colors work well

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

2 years ago

I'm surprised by the bad reviews, but I did try a different color, so maybe that was it. I tried the green one to correct redness and I love it! It covers up so well and you just need a tiny bit! I had a lipstick swatch on my hand of a pink with red in it, and this toned it down to just the smallest tint of pink on my hand. Seriously! It was really great. Plus, I have sensitive skin and it didn't affect my face! :)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0
from

3 years ago

Agree with other reviewer. This stuff looked like orange paint under my eyes! Did the opposite of what I was trying to achieve. Good thing I can return it!!!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

Being obsessed with eye correctors for my light-medium skin, I bought this hoping for a peach color corrector as I usually get for my dark circles. I got the Apricot, but the color is not peach at all--it's a dark red apricot, which made me look like I was wearing warpaint under my eyes! Also the click pen is so bad for corrector application--no control. This might work for darker skin tones or Halloween costume face paint. There is one even darker red shade--not sure who that would work for--maybe Martians?

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age56 & Over