Make up Academy Luxe Radiant Illumination Highlight Kit

Make up Academy Luxe Radiant Illumination Highlight Kit

4.5

on 2/13/2018 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 13-year-old is on a highlighting binge so she bought this (or rather, I bought it for her) and she likes it.
But I think she likes her Anastasia of Beverly Hills one even more.
Not bad - and a very good price for the 6 large pan palette.

on 9/13/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This little gem is amazing! Usually I am not fond of highlighter palettes, since I have fair skin and most highlighters are to dark or heavy on my skin. This palette contains three pans of the most velvety matte finishing powders and three subtle highlighters. One powder in neutral, one in yellow and one in a peachy color. The 'highlighters' have two pink tones and one in a more bronzy tone. I really like a subtle highlighter, and I can wear all six of them since the colors are light. The three finishing powders are so soft and creamy and give a blurring effect. The three highlighters give a very soft, luminous sheen without any glitter or too much reflection.
Cons: the package is from plastic and feels kind of cheap (well, it is cheap since the palette costs 8 euro here in Europe). When you have medium or a darker skin color I don't think the powders will show up at all on your skin. And: these are really subtle, so if you like more of an intense glow, this one is not for you. In my opinion they could have named it better, because the highlighters are really more a radiant setting powder than a highlighter.