Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 4/18/2018 8:38:00 AM

I really love this gloss for the same reasons that it has so many negative reviews. I have many lip sticks and glosses but most days I wear chap stick. I have a hard time with lipstick and gloss migrating to the center of my lips and forming a gross line or my lips get too dry and it looks like a mess. I'm also very fair skinned and most colors are too bright or too dark on me. At first look I thought the shade wasn't going to work because it was very dark in the tube but the gloss is a sheer rose shade with a slight golden shimmer when applied. It made my lips look more nude/coral. The smell is great too. It's a peach vanilla but not overpowering or cloying. I agree with other reviewers that this has minimal staying power. You'll have to reapply frequently but that doesn't bother me. I would prefer to apply it often if it's comfortable on the lips and doesn't migrate. I might pick up another one to keep in my purse.

Love this product to just throw in my bag for a your lips but better look, really easy to apply you can do it with no mirror, wears great and doesn’t travel on the face. I’m not a gloss person, usually just a balm or a lipstick but this has changed my mind

This was disappointing. I read a lot of good reviews, but to me, it is too gooey and doesn't last at all! It performs like a much cheaper product. The packaging is cute, but it takes up more space in my cosmetic bag than it deserves.

on 4/5/2018 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the feel, look, and smell of this gloss. The texture is nice and the gloss is so pretty on my lips with its slight hint of color. The packaging is a bit bulky but still super cute and I love the big soft applicator since I have full lips and don't have to keep re-dipping to apply. My only problem which is a HUGE one is that this gloss DOES NOT LAST! I feel like I'm reapplying it every half hour! My main go to glosses are Buxom and Mac so I'm not against spending for a good gloss and I wanted to love this because it really does feel and look amazing but for $18 I want something that will stay on for more than 5 seconds. I'm so disappointed :o( So no, I wouldn't purchase this gloss again myself but I'd take it as a gift I suppose lol

on 3/25/2018 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product because I was looking for a general overall lip gloss. This is a pretty rose gold lip gloss with great color. It's a nice shimmer on my pigmented lips but it isn't completely opaque. It has a thicker application but not tacky feeling like MAC lip glass.I also love the smell, not overpowering or chemical smelling. Oh and the packaging just looks so glamorous. Would definitely buy this again.

on 3/22/2018 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! Color is perfect!

on 3/13/2018 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

When I first tried the gloss, I was honestly underwhelmed because the hype just made me expect a lot; it is a pretty rose color with shimmery flecks that don’t feel gritty and the smell is amazing like liquid candy but it’s just a gloss. I wouldn’t say this is a must have, especially if you own many rosey flosses. The wear time is not great, but I have the same experience with other glosses but the price is reasonable. I honestly would not have purchased this or really even noticed this if it weren’t from the fenty line

on 3/6/2018 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is sooooo pretty! It pulls a bit bronzy peachy on me, which I love since I hate lip glosses that are too pink. The shimmers in this aren't over the top and give the prettiest shine. This lasts pretty long for a lip gloss and is super comfortable. I love it soo much

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this gloss as much as I do.
Like many I wear it several times a week. I often see accolades for this gloss on both Twitter and the MUA makeup board. Only out since September 2017, this gloss has certainly developed quite a fan following.

The gloss has a nice not too sticky (MAC lipglass) texture. Of course like many glosses on the market it doesn't last for a long time. I mean, it's a gloss! I'm a long time gloss fanatic, dating back to college in the 90s, so I knew I wanted to at least try it. The first time I wore it I couldn't stop looking at my lips in my car mirror. Makes my lips look pretty lush, very shiny.

The color is called universal and yeah, I can definitely see how this would flatter many different skin tones, from very, very light to the deepest mahogany. On my Fenty Beauty foundation 140 skin the color is a lovely bronzy rose. I used to live in MAC's Oh Baby in college so I really love this. It's also a bit moisturizing, not super moist, but unlike some glosses it doesn't suck the moisturizer from my lips.

The scent is called "vanilla peach" and I totally detect it. I can smell the vanilla and peach equally. I was afraid it would smell of circus peanuts, juicy fruit gum (many detect that), or fruit roll ups. The creamy vanilla blends beautifully with fresh peach. The fragrance is a definite plus with this gloss.

Love the packaging. Chunky (like the very awesome doe foot!) and unique.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This lip gloss has the scent of smarties candy. It smells very nice, but it is just a basic gloss. It is not as shiny as I hoped it would be. It appears as a clear gloss with shimmer on my lips . The good thing is, It is not sticky , and feels comfortable. I found that in the tube, there is not much product. I have used this only a handful of times and my bottle is is almost empty. Disappointed, especially for the price. I do wish this was cheaper as the packaging is pretty, but I probably would not repurchase , as the gloss is basic.