Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I am never living without this ever again. I love it. The colour is brilliant. It lasts and lasts even after drink after drink.

Simply brilliant

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the mini version of this in a pack with a highlighter. I like this gloss because it is universal. I think it would suit anybody. I'm a pink toned (MAC NW20) girl and it looks ok on me. It's a "your lips but better and shinier" shade. The formula is moisturising and not too sticky. It also smells nice! I'd buy it again in full size when it runs out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first thing I bought from the Fenty collection and it's definitely a splurge. The packaging for the Fenty collection is very distinctive and adds a nice touch, but it's most definitely bulky compared to the average tube of gloss. The applicator also gives a good sum of product, but it does run out rather quickly. Nonetheless, it has a great formulation that provides moisture and gloss. The color is versatile and works with almost all skintones. Before buying this, one thing to keep in mind is the smell/taste. It has a slightly sweet smell and taste and I can see why some people find it off putting.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I truly adore this lip gloss! Before I go on, these are the characteristics of an ideal gloss for me: that it doesn't strip my lips of moisture, provides a hint of colour, doesn't rub off easily, and doesn't bunch up around my lips (and inner lips) in ugly patches.

I love this because it offers all of that. It almost feels like I'm wearing a lip mask when I have this gloss on (which to some people isn't a great feeling, but as someone with chronically dry lips, it gives me a peace of mind) and it also doesn't budge for hours unless I'm eating more messily. I once put this on at home in lieu of my regular lip balm just to try it, and I never once had to reapply in the 6 or so hours. When I went to take a shower, the way that the gloss came off was amazing. It's like it helped exfoliate my lips, and I was left with soft, smooth lips.

The colour and shine is also one of a kind. I swear, every time I see someone with a stunning warm rosy lip gloss on the MakeupAddiction subreddit, I'll go to see what they're wearing and it's 95% of the time the Fenty gloss. It's honestly such a flattering product.

I also like that the packaging is sturdy. It screws close all the way to a point that it "locks", which is nice. The pentagon shape gives you some grip when you open it and it all around just feels luxurious. Application is really easy with the large doe foot applicator, which deposits and spreads the product on your lips in a way that's totally fuss-free. My other lip glosses with the regular doe foot applicators really require a steadier hand.

I wish it had a slightly lower price point, but I also do live in Singapore, where it's sold for 31SGD (i.e. ~23USD, almost a 30% mark-up) in Sephora. I did get this as a gift though, which I'm grateful for. I wasn't ready to part with that much $$$ without knowing if it was as good as everyone claimed. Now I know it is!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very lovely gloss! In the tube it appears to be a rosy pink with tiny gold and silver shimmers. On my highly-pigmented lips, it looks pretty much clear. The shimmers add dimension to the gloss, making my lips look extra shiny and plump. There's a fruity scent that I can smell on application, but I don't notice it after I have the gloss on.

This gloss is quite moisturizing, and sometimes it's a disadvantage because the gloss will just sink into my dry lips and moisturize them instead of making them glossy. I get around this by applying a balm underneath or applying thin layers a few minutes apart. Doing this also increases the staying power of this gloss. Overall, staying power is 3-4 hours.

I like that you can pair this with any lip liner and come up with nice looks.

The only thing I would change is the applicator - it's so big even for my full lips. It's not a dealbreaker though. This is a go-to gloss for me, and I will repurchase it when I run out. I'm waiting on Fenty to release this formula in other colors that I can purchase individually.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A dark peachy lip gloss with tiny shimmers within it, in the sun, the shimmers look almost gold. It makes the lips look juicy, wet and plump. This product is probably the best gloss I’ve tried so far. It pairs well with other lip products on top, gives them a complimentary sheen and feels comfy layered. On its own, it has a nice slip to it and makes you look ethereal and healthy. The huge doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply in two to three swipes and the smell is pleasing and reminds you of a tropical island or something yummy. The only issue I’ve found so far is that it’s not long wearing, you have to reapply, especially after meals. I imagine this would be the case with most glosses. This product is very high fashion and glossy to me. I’m pretty happy I picked it up and I would buy it again. The price is $30 AUD which isn’t too bad. The packaging is the cherry on top and I love how luxe feeling it is and how creative it is also.

Also, yes, the oil or something from this gloss does go into your mouth.

I returned this because I have so many similar lip glosses that are more reasonably priced.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSS IN THE WORLD, IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYONE AND TASTES LIKE JOLLY RANCHERS PLEASE BUY IT IT'S NOT JUST HYPE LOL

I am in LOVE! I found the perfect gloss, it smells nice it's not too sticky but not too liquidy. The packaging is so chic and applicator is perfect for my full lips! I like that the universal color goes with a lot of nude, coral, pink and mauve lipsticks from my collection but you can still wear it on your own! :D

on 7/5/2018 11:41:00 PM

I’m not really into glosss and originally had no interest in this whatsoever. However I bought this as there was 20% off at Sephora. And since then I’ve been using this every single day. Is not sticky at all and very moisturizing. Using it alone it doesn’t really have much colour but my lips look full and shiny and I look more awake.Comfortable to wear. I reach for this everyday... is like a lip balm lol. I don’t mind the smell of it and the big wand is a plus. I keep one at the office and one in my bag.