Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. Makes the lips very shiny and "wet". I love this for days when I don't want to wear makeup but I still want to look polished, such as, when traveling. The only negative is it's very thick and sticky.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

There's not many lip glosses that are perfect for any occasion - be it no make-up days or full make-up days. Most are either too orange or too pink, it's hard to find the something universal. Not Gloss Bomb! This looks flattering on my tone regardless of what else is on (or not on) my face.
It's also hydrating, the texture is light and not overly sticky or heavy. The applicator is quite large and therefore makes it easy to apply and it lasts about 3-4 hours - and this is coming from someone who sips on water constantly throughout the day!
The only slight cons are: it is slightly pricey for a gloss and the scent is not subtle, I keep catching it throughout the day, but luckily I'm not averse to it. However it definitely won't be to everyone's liking...it's one of those love or hate ones so best to keep in mind as it's right under your nose the whole day and there's no getting away from that!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/12/2018 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If there is such a thing as a universal lip color, this sheer, warm, peachy brown might be it. Despite the gold and silver shimmer it doesn't come across as a sparkly gloss in person. The finish is a wet-looking high shine. Seriously, like a mirror shine. It feels very plush and oily on the lips without being too sticky. There is zero noticeable grittiness from the shimmer particles. Best of all, it lasts three hours, which is about three times longer than any other lip gloss I've tried. Well done, Fenty.

I do have three complaints:
1. Bulky packaging
2. Peach bubblegum scent - blergh
3. I was not immediately transformed into a clone of Rihanna as Fenty's ad campaign led me to believe would happen T_T

All kidding aside, I do really like the formula. I won't be repurchasing mainly because of the perfume but also because I'm not about to make paying $20 for lip gloss a regular occurrence in my life.

on 11/9/2018 5:59:00 PM

Love the scent, for some reason it makes me feel girly.

The color and gloss compliment my skin tone through all the Chicago area seasons, ie pale in the winter, golden reddish in the summer.

I am such a fan of this lip gloss. It is an HG for me along with my favorite Buxoms.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It feels nice on my lips but barely has any color

on 10/27/2018 8:44:00 PM

I just didnt get it. I bought this after reading all reviews here. But this did nothing to my lips. No color shows. It made me seemed like i have oily lips after big juicy burger lunch

on 10/27/2018 2:20:00 PM

You need this in your life! The color is stunning, and I believe it fits every skin tone! The lip gloss itself is not sticky at all, and so comfortable!

I love the concept of this product. Like others have mentioned, it's a sheer, sparkly rose and ever-so-slightly peachy nude that goes well with any skintone. My only disappointment is that I wanted more color. My lips are naturally pale, so I would have to accentuate my cheeks in order to make me look less ghostly. But I love this gloss for its versatility and shine over any lipstick. It really does make any lipcolor look 5x better. So I will continue to purchase solely for the purpose of using this with lipsticks and lipliners. It really works much better than any other clear lip gloss I've used so far.

on 9/17/2018 11:51:00 PM

I am madly in love with the Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb. It is a rose-nude lipgloss with silver shimmer in it. It looks very wet and reflective on the lips, gives a gorgeous glow to the lips and somehow makes them look bigger and plumper. I really do believe this gloss would suit all different skin tones and lip shapes. The formula is great and applies easily and lasts for hours. I can last through drinking and light eating but will need touching up after a meal - standard for gloss. It is not at all sticky or gloopy and is comfortable to wear. It is nourishing and not drying. I also adore the scent, it is a vanilla and peach scent, and has a nice taste too. The applicator is a large doe-foot which is easy to use and doesn’t pick up too much or too little product. The product is great value for money as it is $30AUD for 9ml. Most glosses come with a lot less product for roughly the same price (e.g Too Faced Peach gloss = $27AUD for 4ml and MAC Lipglass $34AUD = 3ml). I am obsessed with Fenty Glow and whenever I wear it I always get asked by strangers which gloss I am wearing and receive compliments - and who doesn’t want compliments?! Everyone who loves gloss needs this in their collection! A+

It's a pretty color. Doesn't last long but definitely looks good on any skin tone. The smell is very cheap and hurts my head, peach is ok but vanilla smells horrible. The packaging is also pretty cheap looking for a $18 lip gloss.
Would I repurchase? No. There are better lip glosses. This one is famous because of Rihanna. Good marketing.