Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 6/9/2018 4:17:00 AM

I'm really enjoying this gloss.. I love the rosy gold shade, the texture, the smell and the applicator... I have tons of glosses, most are nudes or mauves, so I'm happy to add this shade to my collection. I will repurchase. 💄💋

on 5/20/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not big on gloss, but when this came out I fell for the hype. First, I admit that it is probably the best lipgloss I've ever used. The formula is superb, the staying power is impressive for a gloss, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't bleed, even on my aging lips. Second--the smell. It's not a scent, it's a smell. It's a tutti-frutti bubblegum scent with an underlying chemical note, and it's strong. It doesn't dissipate quickly, if at all. And people can smell it from more than intimate distance. Third--the shade. I'm immediately suspicious of anything called "universal" because it usually is not, and I think that applies here. The shade, on me, is a warm peach with the barest hint of pink, plus the perfect amount of the finest, prettiest shimmer I've ever seen or used. The shade is the issue for me--warm colors are not good to me. Because my lips are quite pigmented and sort of a rosy-mauve color, if I wear a thin layer of this gloss on its own, it looks pretty good. However, I have no desire to add a peachy cast, no matter how slight, to my collection of flattering cool lipsticks. Fourth, the packaging. I wish I'd waited until the mini came out, but I bought the full-size tube. The hexagonal shape is cool and it's quite attractive, but it's a space-waster, which annoys me for both storage and for carrying in my purse. I wish I could give this 2.5 lipsticks because I feel that although the formula is outstanding, the smell, shade, and packaging round up to that score. Sorry, RiRi. I love you, but I will not buy this again.

on 5/13/2018 9:24:00 AM

I bought this in a travel sized package together with the mini highlighter and thank god I bought it!

I'll be honest - I have not tried a lot of lip glosses, as usually most of them leaves my lips feeling quite sticky.

But this is a truly universal lip gloss - suitable for all skin types. To me, I feel that it has just the right amount of shine and specks of glitter inside, and one layer of it is more than enough to plump my lips and amp it up to give the illusion of a fuller, kissable lip! On top of that, its very natural looking. It fits my NC30 skin tone perfectly. There are days where I don't want to wear makeup and still look "presentable" - I just wear this. I'm in love with it so, so much.

Plus point, this lip gloss DOES NOT make my lips feel sticky. The scent is very sweet though, I wish they'd tone it down a bit - it might be a bit overpowering to some, but it does not affect me much.

Like all other lip glosses, it requires touchup after a meal. No big surprise. Its a lip gloss after all, not a liquid lipstick!
The applicator is a typical doe foot one, hence, it does not require any special technique to apply. No biggie.

I feel like this has made me fall in love with glosses again! And this is probably the only lip gloss I'll ever wear!
I would repurchase it again once I finish this travel size. Another thumbs up from the brand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was so disappointing. Maybe it's due to my age but I swear I've seen this product many times before In Buxom, Almay, and other brands. In fact Buxom has done it better, see Buxom Sophia which is a bigger tube and smells/tastes better. The color is a nude. Big whoop. It smells like Juicy fruit and starbursts. Very juvenile. Doe foot applicator. yawn. I just don't get the hype.

on 4/18/2018 8:38:00 AM

I really love this gloss for the same reasons that it has so many negative reviews. I have many lip sticks and glosses but most days I wear chap stick. I have a hard time with lipstick and gloss migrating to the center of my lips and forming a gross line or my lips get too dry and it looks like a mess. I'm also very fair skinned and most colors are too bright or too dark on me. At first look I thought the shade wasn't going to work because it was very dark in the tube but the gloss is a sheer rose shade with a slight golden shimmer when applied. It made my lips look more nude/coral. The smell is great too. It's a peach vanilla but not overpowering or cloying. I agree with other reviewers that this has minimal staying power. You'll have to reapply frequently but that doesn't bother me. I would prefer to apply it often if it's comfortable on the lips and doesn't migrate. I might pick up another one to keep in my purse.

Love this product to just throw in my bag for a your lips but better look, really easy to apply you can do it with no mirror, wears great and doesn’t travel on the face. I’m not a gloss person, usually just a balm or a lipstick but this has changed my mind

This was disappointing. I read a lot of good reviews, but to me, it is too gooey and doesn't last at all! It performs like a much cheaper product. The packaging is cute, but it takes up more space in my cosmetic bag than it deserves.

on 4/5/2018 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the feel, look, and smell of this gloss. The texture is nice and the gloss is so pretty on my lips with its slight hint of color. The packaging is a bit bulky but still super cute and I love the big soft applicator since I have full lips and don't have to keep re-dipping to apply. My only problem which is a HUGE one is that this gloss DOES NOT LAST! I feel like I'm reapplying it every half hour! My main go to glosses are Buxom and Mac so I'm not against spending for a good gloss and I wanted to love this because it really does feel and look amazing but for $18 I want something that will stay on for more than 5 seconds. I'm so disappointed :o( So no, I wouldn't purchase this gloss again myself but I'd take it as a gift I suppose lol

on 3/25/2018 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product because I was looking for a general overall lip gloss. This is a pretty rose gold lip gloss with great color. It's a nice shimmer on my pigmented lips but it isn't completely opaque. It has a thicker application but not tacky feeling like MAC lip glass.I also love the smell, not overpowering or chemical smelling. Oh and the packaging just looks so glamorous. Would definitely buy this again.

on 3/22/2018 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! Color is perfect!