Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 1/15/2018 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

It took me a while to purchase this Gloss. I’m a gloss lover, but I’m also a sucker for cute packaging. I wanted to see if the shade was really universal and if the hype was worth it. Is it? The shade is clear on me with some fine sparkles. It doesn’t feel gritty. Elizabeth Arden’s Rose Gold lip gloss shade shows more on my lips. That being said, the shine and sparkle didn’t turn me off. I was expecting some strong sweet scent according to the reviews. What I got was a soft sweet pleasant scent. Not overwhelming at all. The texture? LOVE! It’s very moisturizing, non sticky/tacky, and eve after it wears off my lips still feel soft. The price? $18 isn’t bad for what it is. Some may complain about the price but my Elizabeth Arden glosses cost $1 more. And my YSL rouge volupte shine lipsticks (which are really just pigmented glosses) are well over $35. I am a gloss lover so I would purchase again. My lips are full and a little goes a long way. But if pure looking for real pigmentation and you have darker skin, this may not be for you.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

An okay lipgloss I think?
Not a biggest fan of lipgloss, but I do admit it doesn't feel so sticky and quite comfortable.

But I think there's similar lipgloss outta there with a cheaper price?

Packaging is cute tho

on 1/8/2018 10:05:00 AM

Perfect lip gloss in every way.

on 1/5/2018 4:06:00 AM

This is quite literally the perfect gloss. Not sticky, super shiny, gel like and it smells like lipsmackers!! Will absolutely continue to repurchase.

This is a beautiful, sheer pinky peach gloss with shimmer. The packaging is beautiful and generous. The gloss is quite comfortable on the lips. It has a light, fruity taste that is quite pleasant and a large doe footed applicator which is easy to use.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last long, and appears extremely sheer on my unpigmented lips. I have to layer on a lot of product in order to see the color. As a lipstick topper it is great, but it is nothing terribly special. I could purchase a drugstore lip gloss for far less money and achieve the same results.

on 12/29/2017 10:25:00 AM

Actually it's so good & glamorous when i'm wearing it. But.. it's just not so special because so many CHEAPER lipgloss with the same formula & colour like this. I like it but i just not found any specialty on this.. anyway, i love the packaging tho!

on 12/24/2017 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Firstly, it smells divine. Like a peachy Lip Smacker, but more luxurious.

It feels very thick/moisturizing on the lips, which I am a fan of. It's not sticky at all, and doesn't make you feel like there's a tub of Vaseline on your lips. It feels like a treatment, because of how moisturizing the gloss is. My lips are perfect even after I'm not wearing it, which is a plus.

The color is a pink nude, although if you have pigmented lips, it doesn't show up. Glitter is in the product, but it's not chunky glitter. When you rub your lips together, it's undetectable, which is good. The packaging is gorgeous.

Only con is how expensive it is. However, because of how much product you get, I think it's worth it.

on 12/16/2017 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I bought this gloss on a whim even though I have tons of (unloved) glosses in my collection because I just love my girl Rihanna. Looking at the color in the tube, I was not really impressed. I mean, who doesn’t have a shimmering rose nude lipgloss in their collection? However, it is absolutely one of the best glosses out there. Not too sticky, has good staying power and wears away in the most flattering way. I actually love the way it looks after some time has passed, I’ve sipped on a drink and it soaks in. Makes my lips look perfect and healthy and plump. I do agree with other reviewers that it’s important not to overapply to avoid goopyness, but that with any gloss. It feels great on my lips and is literally the only product other than chapstick that I use that doesn’t dry out my lips. It is also completely smooth with no grittiness from glitter despite the fact that it does have flecks of shimmer/glitter in it. The scent is nice, not too sickly sweet. Kinda reminds me of vanilla or light caramel. One additional thing that I love: the packaging!! So luxe and gorgeous. I just wanna stare at it all day. ALSO, not sure if it’ll eventually happen but there is absolutely no product leaking onto the sides of the bottle or on the threading of the closure after tons of uses. I HATE when gloss slowly starts to make its way out of the container and gets all over the place. Get thisssssss. Love you RiRi!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This gloss is awesome! The only gloss I've wanted for a very long time! I absolutely love the way it moisturizes my lips and it lasts a good, long while, too. On me, there's not much of a color, but I don't care. The feel of it when it goes on is terrific and I do believe, the huge wand helps with that. This just might be the one gloss I absolutely finish completely!

on 12/10/2017 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I tend to love the formula of this gloss more than the shade. It makes my lips soft and moisturized like a lip conditioner. The color doesn’t show up on me at all, just clear with a hint of shimmer. Definitely not a one of kind gloss as far as color but because of the formula I’d repurchase