Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 10/19/2017 12:02:00 PM

Now, I am not a gloss person. I used to be when I was a teen, but that was long ago.

I love this gloss. I actually bought two - since my mom kept on stealing it from me. It smells delicious, feels like gel, glides on like a dream, colour is universally flattering and basically it goes really well with ANY makeup look in mind. I typically add a bit of a lip liner to make my lips even bigger - this on top, boom! You have a gorgeous pout in 30 seconds.

The applicator is quite big, which I appreciate. It coats both your upper and lower lip in 1,2,3 and if you want to get only one product from the line - check it out. I have more swatches and photos of it here, as well as all the other Fenty products (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/09/14/Fenty-On-The-Brain). Hope it inspires some of you!

on 10/17/2017 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Like the rest of the Fenty line, this gloss too caters to a wide range of skin tones and would look lovely on practically everyone. It's a universal warm rosy nude which compliments your natural lip colour and comes in gorgeous packaging. I really love how it applies; a large doe-foot applicator that saves having to double dip, I love the fruity smell- not overpowering or sickly at all. I love how it's not sticky or gloopy and makes the lips look glossy for at least a couple of hours. It wears off nicely, and doesn't become a gooey crust which can be the case with some glosses. It has a nice shimmer to it without being glittery and overall, is a very nice lipgloss.

on 10/14/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Overhyped. Simply put, this smells like a cheap lipgloss from my childhood, is SUPER sticky, and really just kind of boring. Totally average or below average lip gloss. At that price point, it's utter garbage. Don't waste your money.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pretty, natural looking gloss which for me is MLBB and looks nice on it's own or layered over another lipstick.

Will not buy again because I find the scent really offensive, and while I like the colour, it's pretty easily dupable. It's also very expensive. I do like the packaging a lot though.

on 10/14/2017 8:21:00 PM

Plain lipgloss that smells like bonnebell. Sticky, no color at all, waste of money.

I just recently purchased this at sephora and it is a new favorite of mine. The scent is cute and fruity and it highlights and plumps lips perfectly. My only two complaints are that the packinging it pretty bulky and you can feel it in your pocket and the gloss is pretty sticky but it lasts so much longer than any other lip gloss and the color is beautiful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not much of a gloss person, the only other formula I like is Lorac's Alter Ego glosses. I don't like sticky or overly thick glosses, and the Fenty gloss is a good balance. A long time ago, there was a lip color by 3 Custom Color Specialists called Beautopia, and it was a "universal" shade similar to this one. I think my favorite part is that you can pair it with different lip liners for different looks. I've worn it with pinky liners like MAC Soar and nude liners like Boldly Bare and it always looks great! Next I'm going to try it with some deeper liners just out of curiosity. Even if you're not a gloss person, this one is worth trying for versatility alone.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love, love, love this. This plumps & makes my lips look fantastic but by moisturizing, not peppermint or anything irritating & drying. My lips are better moisturized after application, thank you RiRi!!! Love the formula - not too sticky, lasts longer than a regular gloss. Love the color & lets my lips color shine thru. My only complaint is the size, it's quite the bomb for my evening bag or a pocket & you know I want to reapply at some point in the night. Perhaps she will do a travel size :)

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

GIRLLL, I’m going to buy a backup tomorrow! My first tube was VERY recently purchased and is HALF EMPTY! (That’s saying alot for someone who doesn’t wear makeup everyday) I’m ALL about wet, juicy, GLASS like lookin’ lips and THIS GLOSS gives you just that! RIRI REALLLYY DID THATT! I say pick this up!!! Def one of my faves from her launch so far!!!

on 10/8/2017 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Tried it at sephora. The scent reminded me of Claire's kids makeup. But the glitters in it are average pretty