Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

I love the concept of this product. Like others have mentioned, it's a sheer, sparkly rose and ever-so-slightly peachy nude that goes well with any skintone. My only disappointment is that I wanted more color. My lips are naturally pale, so I would have to accentuate my cheeks in order to make me look less ghostly. But I love this gloss for its versatility and shine over any lipstick. It really does make any lipcolor look 5x better. So I will continue to purchase solely for the purpose of using this with lipsticks and lipliners. It really works much better than any other clear lip gloss I've used so far.

on 9/17/2018 11:51:00 PM

I am madly in love with the Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb. It is a rose-nude lipgloss with silver shimmer in it. It looks very wet and reflective on the lips, gives a gorgeous glow to the lips and somehow makes them look bigger and plumper. I really do believe this gloss would suit all different skin tones and lip shapes. The formula is great and applies easily and lasts for hours. I can last through drinking and light eating but will need touching up after a meal - standard for gloss. It is not at all sticky or gloopy and is comfortable to wear. It is nourishing and not drying. I also adore the scent, it is a vanilla and peach scent, and has a nice taste too. The applicator is a large doe-foot which is easy to use and doesn’t pick up too much or too little product. The product is great value for money as it is $30AUD for 9ml. Most glosses come with a lot less product for roughly the same price (e.g Too Faced Peach gloss = $27AUD for 4ml and MAC Lipglass $34AUD = 3ml). I am obsessed with Fenty Glow and whenever I wear it I always get asked by strangers which gloss I am wearing and receive compliments - and who doesn’t want compliments?! Everyone who loves gloss needs this in their collection! A+

It's a pretty color. Doesn't last long but definitely looks good on any skin tone. The smell is very cheap and hurts my head, peach is ok but vanilla smells horrible. The packaging is also pretty cheap looking for a $18 lip gloss.
Would I repurchase? No. There are better lip glosses. This one is famous because of Rihanna. Good marketing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipgloss last all of 2 mins. Its a pretty color if you don’t mind reapplying all day

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I am never living without this ever again. I love it. The colour is brilliant. It lasts and lasts even after drink after drink.

Simply brilliant

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the mini version of this in a pack with a highlighter. I like this gloss because it is universal. I think it would suit anybody. I'm a pink toned (MAC NW20) girl and it looks ok on me. It's a "your lips but better and shinier" shade. The formula is moisturising and not too sticky. It also smells nice! I'd buy it again in full size when it runs out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first thing I bought from the Fenty collection and it's definitely a splurge. The packaging for the Fenty collection is very distinctive and adds a nice touch, but it's most definitely bulky compared to the average tube of gloss. The applicator also gives a good sum of product, but it does run out rather quickly. Nonetheless, it has a great formulation that provides moisture and gloss. The color is versatile and works with almost all skintones. Before buying this, one thing to keep in mind is the smell/taste. It has a slightly sweet smell and taste and I can see why some people find it off putting.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I truly adore this lip gloss! Before I go on, these are the characteristics of an ideal gloss for me: that it doesn't strip my lips of moisture, provides a hint of colour, doesn't rub off easily, and doesn't bunch up around my lips (and inner lips) in ugly patches.

I love this because it offers all of that. It almost feels like I'm wearing a lip mask when I have this gloss on (which to some people isn't a great feeling, but as someone with chronically dry lips, it gives me a peace of mind) and it also doesn't budge for hours unless I'm eating more messily. I once put this on at home in lieu of my regular lip balm just to try it, and I never once had to reapply in the 6 or so hours. When I went to take a shower, the way that the gloss came off was amazing. It's like it helped exfoliate my lips, and I was left with soft, smooth lips.

The colour and shine is also one of a kind. I swear, every time I see someone with a stunning warm rosy lip gloss on the MakeupAddiction subreddit, I'll go to see what they're wearing and it's 95% of the time the Fenty gloss. It's honestly such a flattering product.

I also like that the packaging is sturdy. It screws close all the way to a point that it "locks", which is nice. The pentagon shape gives you some grip when you open it and it all around just feels luxurious. Application is really easy with the large doe foot applicator, which deposits and spreads the product on your lips in a way that's totally fuss-free. My other lip glosses with the regular doe foot applicators really require a steadier hand.

I wish it had a slightly lower price point, but I also do live in Singapore, where it's sold for 31SGD (i.e. ~23USD, almost a 30% mark-up) in Sephora. I did get this as a gift though, which I'm grateful for. I wasn't ready to part with that much $$$ without knowing if it was as good as everyone claimed. Now I know it is!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very lovely gloss! In the tube it appears to be a rosy pink with tiny gold and silver shimmers. On my highly-pigmented lips, it looks pretty much clear. The shimmers add dimension to the gloss, making my lips look extra shiny and plump. There's a fruity scent that I can smell on application, but I don't notice it after I have the gloss on.

This gloss is quite moisturizing, and sometimes it's a disadvantage because the gloss will just sink into my dry lips and moisturize them instead of making them glossy. I get around this by applying a balm underneath or applying thin layers a few minutes apart. Doing this also increases the staying power of this gloss. Overall, staying power is 3-4 hours.

I like that you can pair this with any lip liner and come up with nice looks.

The only thing I would change is the applicator - it's so big even for my full lips. It's not a dealbreaker though. This is a go-to gloss for me, and I will repurchase it when I run out. I'm waiting on Fenty to release this formula in other colors that I can purchase individually.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A dark peachy lip gloss with tiny shimmers within it, in the sun, the shimmers look almost gold. It makes the lips look juicy, wet and plump. This product is probably the best gloss I’ve tried so far. It pairs well with other lip products on top, gives them a complimentary sheen and feels comfy layered. On its own, it has a nice slip to it and makes you look ethereal and healthy. The huge doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply in two to three swipes and the smell is pleasing and reminds you of a tropical island or something yummy. The only issue I’ve found so far is that it’s not long wearing, you have to reapply, especially after meals. I imagine this would be the case with most glosses. This product is very high fashion and glossy to me. I’m pretty happy I picked it up and I would buy it again. The price is $30 AUD which isn’t too bad. The packaging is the cherry on top and I love how luxe feeling it is and how creative it is also.

Also, yes, the oil or something from this gloss does go into your mouth.