Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fenty Glow

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fenty Glow

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 12/25/2018 12:35:00 PM

This review is for the original color, which I don't like as much as the newer shades. I'm amazed by how plush this feels on the lips, maybe the moist moisturizing lip gloss I've ever used. Unlike some l/g that seem moisturizing but then actually dries out your lips over time, I don't think this one does that. The shine is also spectacular. But my main issues are with the color and lasting power. I can understand why so many love this color, because it's quite neutral so it probably suits a lot of different skin tones. Just not mine (NW20). It turns a little orangey and kind of washes me out. I recently bought Diamond Milk, which suits me better. It's a little cooler toned, mostly clear, but with a tinge of pink and a lot of shine. It looks milky (obviously) in the tube but it looks more natural once applied.

For both shades though I'm frustrated that it doesn't last much more than an hour for me. I understand that most glosses don't have staying power beyond a few hours, but I found this one to be especially short in its lasting power. Then again, it doesn't bill itself as long wearing.

on 12/21/2018 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love love LOVE the color and the very cute packaging
But its still sticky and it wears down so quick :/ can barely last an hour on my lips :/
Will still rebuy tho for the cute packaging !

I was hesitant to spend $18 on a lipgloss, but Fenty made it worth it. High shine, wet appearance , but not oily looking. The scent , to me, is a mix between peach bubblegum and pink starburst. Fenty Glow is pretty, but their new shade Fu$$y , is beautiful. It has the same scent as the original, with just a slight strawberry scent added. In the tube, it looks like it will be dusty light pink, but on the lips, it just adds a subtle pink tint , with the same high shine that I love . Fenty Glow and Fu$$y are different enough to own both .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. Makes the lips very shiny and "wet". I love this for days when I don't want to wear makeup but I still want to look polished, such as, when traveling. The only negative is it's very thick and sticky.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

There's not many lip glosses that are perfect for any occasion - be it no make-up days or full make-up days. Most are either too orange or too pink, it's hard to find the something universal. Not Gloss Bomb! This looks flattering on my tone regardless of what else is on (or not on) my face.
It's also hydrating, the texture is light and not overly sticky or heavy. The applicator is quite large and therefore makes it easy to apply and it lasts about 3-4 hours - and this is coming from someone who sips on water constantly throughout the day!
The only slight cons are: it is slightly pricey for a gloss and the scent is not subtle, I keep catching it throughout the day, but luckily I'm not averse to it. However it definitely won't be to everyone's liking...it's one of those love or hate ones so best to keep in mind as it's right under your nose the whole day and there's no getting away from that!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/12/2018 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If there is such a thing as a universal lip color, this sheer, warm, peachy brown might be it. Despite the gold and silver shimmer it doesn't come across as a sparkly gloss in person. The finish is a wet-looking high shine. Seriously, like a mirror shine. It feels very plush and oily on the lips without being too sticky. There is zero noticeable grittiness from the shimmer particles. Best of all, it lasts three hours, which is about three times longer than any other lip gloss I've tried. Well done, Fenty.

I do have three complaints:
1. Bulky packaging
2. Peach bubblegum scent - blergh
3. I was not immediately transformed into a clone of Rihanna as Fenty's ad campaign led me to believe would happen T_T

All kidding aside, I do really like the formula. I won't be repurchasing mainly because of the perfume but also because I'm not about to make paying $20 for lip gloss a regular occurrence in my life.

on 11/9/2018 5:59:00 PM

Love the scent, for some reason it makes me feel girly.

The color and gloss compliment my skin tone through all the Chicago area seasons, ie pale in the winter, golden reddish in the summer.

I am such a fan of this lip gloss. It is an HG for me along with my favorite Buxoms.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It feels nice on my lips but barely has any color

on 10/27/2018 8:44:00 PM

I just didnt get it. I bought this after reading all reviews here. But this did nothing to my lips. No color shows. It made me seemed like i have oily lips after big juicy burger lunch

on 10/27/2018 2:20:00 PM

You need this in your life! The color is stunning, and I believe it fits every skin tone! The lip gloss itself is not sticky at all, and so comfortable!