Uploaded by michali

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 days ago

I purchased this lip gloss because i wanted to see what the hype for this product was about. Once i applied the gloss for me it felt a little heavy feeling, sticky and the texture was a bit like glue. The color on me was a clear bronze- not too dark and but not enough color.

I had to apply it twice more throughout the day because it started to wear.

Having said those things …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

age36-43

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesGreen

13 days ago

It's the ultimate 'your lips but better'. Super hydrating and a brilliant shine. The colour is also universal not just for every skin tone but also for every event you could ever wear it to. It works with any day or night outfit or makeup look.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

skinNormal, Olive, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

1.0

20 days ago

I had high hopes but this is a very average gloss with elegant packaging. The Urban Decay glosses are way better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

eyesHazel

25 days ago

I really love this lip gloss, and I'm am not usually a lip gloss person. It's smooth but not at all sticky, easy to apply without a mirror, the color is subtle but still noticeable, and it's not the kind of thing you have to apply over and over. I always keep it in my purse and have just purchased my second tube. It's on the pricey side but the quality is worth it to me. My …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

27 days ago

This gloss looks amazing. It doesn't feel like those gross glosses we all used to wear as kids. The colour looks amazing on all skin tones and the formula is honestly so nourishing. The fine glitter really elevates the gloss without making it look cheap or tacky. Overall I would 100% recommend this as I've already bought a second tube!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

skinCombination, Olive, Warm

hairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1 month ago

I think that this gloss is OK but I probably won't repurchase as I find that there are other glosses I like more. I like that it isn't sticky and the shade is OK but other than that I just find it to be average. I know that a lot of people love it and I can see why, but I just find that I reach for other glosses a lot more than this.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

age30-35

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesGreen

1 month ago

I LOVE the formula! Your lips look wet and glossy. Just juicy! It feels balmy and doesn't cling to dryness. I have fair skin, so the color looks quite strong on me. $18 isn't bad considering how much product you get. Pixi lip glosses are $4 less, but Fenty gives you nearly 3x as much product. Worth the price for something I wear daily. I pretty much exclusively wear her glosses.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (103 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Curly, Medium

eyesBlue

2 months ago

Scent was a bit strong, but I got used to it. Colour is a bit darker than what I normally wear, but is flattering to my skintone, and dark liptone, and very wearable. Does not make my lips peel. I finished the mini, and did not repurchase, but got one of the other colours instead. Very happy that they are constantly expanding the line for the gloss bomb!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (423 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair, Warm

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

eyesBlack

2 months ago

I thought this gloss was just okay. I don't see why people are raving over this. It's a basic gloss in a basic color. I think the doefoot is too large and the gloss is a bit thick and feels goopy. I'm glad I got the mini size of this because I would not buy the full size. I do like the packaging though. But I have other glosses I like much better than this.

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (332 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Medium, Cool

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Love this lip gloss!

I caved in and bought this even though I don’t need another lip product. The formula is very comfortable and not sticky or tacky. It has the smell of fruit gummies. I like the color since it gives my lips a nice MLBB color. It’s also sooooo shiny!

The packaging is also so beautiful and chic.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (326 reviews)

age25-29