Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade 300 I have normal skin sometimes can get oily in t zone other than tho I have normal skin type so most foundations apply on nicely. This foundation lasts so long and a little goes a long way! Looks so natural and applies blusher and any other makeup over amazing, dries matte sets quick however it doesn't dry for me applies like a dream and would definetly recommended !!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this at first (because, Rhianna:) ; but I was really disappointed with how it turned out. The one important thing about this foundation is that IT OXIDIZES. This was the annoying thing for me bc it was too dark to wear by itself, so I'd had to cake a bunch of light powder on top of it to make it match. Unfortunately, I ran out of that powder, which meant that I didn't have a skin tone- matching foundation for the next couple of days. :( If you are going to buy this, buy one a couple of shades lighter so that when it oxidizes, it will be perfect. I wish I knew that before I bought it because it was pretty expensive too. One thing though, is that it does give great coverage and is overall a good foundation, just keep in mind that it does get darker if you are buying this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The shade range of Fenty’s foundation is fabulous! I am NC15 in MAC and found 130 suited me very well. I didn’t find that it oxidised at all, it stayed true to colour. Some reviewers find that it becomes a shade or two darker after drying so I recommend trying it out first to see how it sits on your skin. This foundation is very matte, but it doesn’t dry out my skin. It doesn’t cause any redness or irritation either. I find that it looks quite natural despite the matte finish - not at all cakey or mask like. I use about 1-1.5 pumps to cover my face. I don’t consider this a full coverage foundation though - more medium coverage. It will conceale any redness, uneven skin tone, dark circles or blemishes but some freckles do still show through. I personally prefer medium coverage foundation so am happy with the finish. It wears well throughout the day, it doesn’t fade, become patchy throughout the day or transfer. It even lasts through the heat and humidity (and sweating!). It is quite reasonably priced and comes in a lovely frosted glass bottle with a pump. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone!

on 1/5/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was able to find the most perfect color match ever with this foundation. I can't even tell I'm wearing makeup, it just blends with my skin. That being said I lean oily and the finish is so matte I have to moisturize before applying. This needs to be applied and blended in small sections as it dries to quickly to blend if applied to the whole face at once. Also I feel like less is more with this product. Just under one pump does it for me, a full pump looks cakey on my skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When i first used this foundation, i absolutely loved it!! I finally found my HG product and I loved the way it looked on camera but I started noticing that i was getting these odd breakouts on my forehead, chin and cheek area - like red bumps. I haven't really been getting spots but only since I started using the foundation. I'm pretty bummed out about it as I really liked the colour and the finish but if I am going to break out as a result of it then it's not worth it at all. Rihanna and her team need to fix up the formula for this ASAP!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin, I found that the formula blended out nicely and offered medium coverage that felt very light almost undetectable on touch, as it says in the description. It is very matte, which I like the look of, and throughout the the day my skin seems to get drier but nothing intolerable. It is long lasting.

I had trouble finding the right shade. This does dry down darker at first. I am NC25-30.

210: good match, ever so slightly peach, but best out of the bunch.
220: very strong peach tones, looked orange
230: slightly too cool-toned (pink) on me
240: best undertone, yellow with no peach, but dries too deep, seems NC35-40

The shades don't seem to go from light to dark as the numbers went from lower to higher, I would rank the ones I tried from LIGHTEST to DARKEST like this: 230, 210, 240, 220

I tried samples of them all and purchased 210 but I ended up returning it because I could get a better match from other brands and the formula wasn't the best for this time of year. I could see myself being happy with 240 in the summer with a tan, and when my skin is oilier.

on 12/31/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation was so hyped I had to buy it. I did not get to test the shade and took a lucky guess- luckily it worked out OK for me. I am a shade 260 neutral which works well on my Asian skin tone. It blends well, oxidise to your skin tone which is good. Does not make me look too yellow or pink toned, which many foundations do. However, although many say this is a heavy coverage and very drying I did not find that. But my skin is quite oily. It is a medium to thick coverage but there are definitely many other foundations out there in thicker consistency/coverage such as MAC, Huda Beauty and Doublewear. The shade range is good. I don't think I will buy it again however- it is a good foundation but does not have anything unique/significant about it that other brands cannot do for me. If you want to try a new brand with a good shade range however, then I recommend it.

on 12/26/2017 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was super impressed by this foundation, it looked natural and lasted all day. I love a matte finish, but with dry skin it can be almost impossible to find one that doesn’t cling to dry patches. I would definitely purchase the full size of this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first high-end foundation! Loved it in the beginning because of the finish it gave: soft-matte that does not look cakey or fake — almost like your skin but better. The problem only arose when i looked at my skin under a bright studio light. I realized that parts of my cheek area had oxidised and it looked like i didn’t blend my foundation properly. Initially, i thought it was through my own faults that it oxidised in that manner. However, even after trying to moisturise and take my time to properly blend in the foundation, the same problem still occurred. That’s when i realised that this foundation clings onto my dry patches and oxidises.

It’s a real bummer that it happened! If you have dry patches, i would say to avoid this! It’ll definitely be your holy grail if you have oily skin — especially with its longevity and how it does not transfer. Additionally, it’s great for people with sensitive skin because it did not break me out, aggravate my skin or cause clogged pores.

on 12/22/2017 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Before applying this foundation, I made sure to shake it very well, and I also followed someone's advice of dotting most of it on the center of your face, then working it /dragging it out on the rest of your face. It wasn't cakey at all like others had said so I assume shaking the bottle and the application technique helped. I have big pores on my cheeks, and I felt like it definitely blurred out my pores, I mean you can still see them, but it's definitely minimized. I also noticed that the foundation LOOKS MOST AMAZING in pictures!! Holy crap, it was like a filter on my face! (So I guess the name is suitable for it). The color was good, it definitely oxidized a little bit. Oh and you gotta work pretty quick with it: it was liquidy but dries pretty quick! Like my face is def very matte, so make sure to moisturize the hell out of your face beforehand lol.

And you're probably wondering, if it is amazing, then why am I giving it 3 stars? Well... my face is sensitive and every foundation (Born This Way, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Kat Von D, etc) breaks me out, like they all make my face itchy too. This foundation DEFINITELY BROKE ME OUT! It was fine in the beginning and throughout the day my face started to feel itchy :( When I took it off at the end of the night, I got little zits on my face, and one on my nose (usually dont even get zits on my nose). Before applying it, I already had like 2 other zits on my face, and they were more irritated, and they got painful after wearing this foundation! My face was all red :( I'm so sad this didn't work for me, so I guess if you don't have sensitive/acne prone face, it'll be good for you. I guess I'll be going back to my Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation (the only foundation that doesn't break me out).