Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm really upset as today I've finally come to terms that I can't use this foundation anymore. It really was like I had a filter on, I looked more alive (I'm really pale and easily look ghostly), any problem area was completely covered, and it stayed on all day combined with The Ordinary primer. Unfortunately this slowly but surely was breaking me out. I never got a massive break out but I was starting to notice tiny little bumps under my skin and any acne I did have would always be worse after wearing this. It really is a shame because I was prepared to tie this with Estee lauder double wear, if not completely dethrone it, as my HG foundation

on 12/23/2017 12:30:00 PM

This is my all time favorite foundation! I love how this feels and it is so full coverage to be a liquid! It gives me a flawless finish and tends to set itself!

on 11/25/2017 1:34:00 AM

I have this in shade 150 and if matches fairly well though maybe a hair too dark when it dries down. Slight oxidation but really no more than most foundations. Wear time is good with or without a primer; I found it looked good for up to 6 hours or so. Medium coverage with more of a satin than matte finish. Feels light on the skin. I've found good results applying with fingers or sponge. The packaging is functional and hygienic with a solid pump. Frosted glass bottle is pretty but I can see how this would make somone apprehensive to travel with it. It's a solid foundation. I would have liked to see some beneficial skincare ingredients but sometimes makeup is just makeup. Love the large range of shades. I would purchase it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I could buy a car for what I have spent on foundations. I have horrid dermatitis and flakes the size of quarters. I use the new Water Double Wear as my first layer and this as my top. Perfect. I like the packaging and the color choices are plentiful. I use a sponge and my pores seem to disappear. Shocked how much this worked for me

on 11/2/2017 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm quite impressed with this stuff.

The shade range is of course amazing. As an extremely pale person (Mac NW10), I struggle to find a shade pale enough to compliment my skin. The shade 100 is perfect for me, one of the palest shade I've been able to find yet.

Although the formula is very wet and will run on your hand, it dries quickly, so the best plan is to work in small sections. I work on my face in four main areas (each cheek, forehead, and chin), and fully blend foundation onto one area before moving to the next.

With a light layer (I prefer my natural skin to show through a bit), my skin looked naturally flawless and had a decent glow. The formula is flexible in that you can have lighter, natural looks like mine or build up the product for higher coverage and more glamorous events.

Overall, my skin looked stunning with just a light layer. I haven't been this impressed by a new foundation in a long time. I haven't had any issues with longevity. Since it dries down to a powdery soft and thin finish, it was able to stay on longer and wear off more evenly.

Overall, I'm quite happy, I'll probably buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Price , packaging, product all amazing. I have shade 170 for when I fake tan, 120 for my normal shade and 110 to lighten and mix with my other foundations. Use a beauty blender and don’t use it under the eyes. Lasts all day. Makes my skin look so smooth. It does oxidise but just choose the right shade after getting some samples. It does dry down pretty matte sometimes I set it with some powder sometimes but looks great with or with out.

on 10/15/2017 11:26:00 PM

Combo skin and while it lasted well throughout the day, it was so mask-like and drying. It only looked good from afar and started causing cystic acne, and I never get acne of any kind. Also, like other complaints, it would not stay on my nose and highlighted pores. Hard pass.

on 10/15/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Was super excited for this to come out! Love the colour shades, unfortunately this is where it ends. I have been doing proper skin care, hydrating my skin, different primers and all that. Brush, beauty blender, small strokes in small sections... but nothing works. THIS FOUNDATION dries and makes my skin look patchy so bad! On top of that, it would never cover any sort of pigmentation problem that I had. If I tried to put anything on top of it like highlighters it would look even worse. I can't make it work at all! So I had to return, it may be that I have combination skin. IDK it just doesn't work on me... I thought I had oily skin buuut this foundation is probably made for an oil ball face! :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Where do I start... this foundation is bloody amazing!! I have difficult skin. Goes through phases of being dry, then oily, then combo and breakout prone. I think the best way to describe my skin type would be ‘temperamental’ and doesn’t like a lot of foundations. Being the beauty junky I am I leapt at the February launch and ordered the foundation. While waiting on it I tried a sample which suffice to say was horrendous!! Made my skin look like a dried up piece of flakey leather and aged me about ten years. So suffice to say I wasn’t too happy I’d bought it. However when it came I was determined to at least try and work with it as everyone seemed to be raving about it. On the bottle it saying clearly you MUST shake before use and my gosh is that the truth!! After giving it a good shake and applying quickly with the Fenty sponge my face was FLAWLESS!!! I have acne scarring and this watery seemingly thin foundation COMPLETELY covered it!! No need for my regular kryolan dermacolor! It’s definitely a ‘soft’ matte as described as it’s not dry looking at all after shaking. I’m an Estée Lauder double wear girl but I’ve been converted.... feels light as air, covers like a dream and doesn’t cake! Transfer resistant and lasts a 12 hour day. For reference I’m super pale and wear shade 140 which I don’t find oxidises a whole lot on me. I’l be ordering a darker shade for when I’m tanned and can’t wait to get my hands on more Fenty products!!

I am always looking for that holy grail foundation. I prefer long wearing matte formulations. I was color matched as 160. It's a little tricky to match me because my cheeks are lighter than my nose and around my eyes. 150 initially looked good, but the redness around my nose showed. 160 is just slightly warmer and it makes me look better. I love that it keeps me matte. I don't need to blot or powder at all during the day. And it doesn't wear off over the course of the day. LOVE this foundation!