Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.4

on 4/10/2018 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this cos everyone was raving about it - so disappointed! Awful texture that gives hardly any coverage. Highlights all the hair on my face. Found it streaky and awkward to spread on skin. Confused as to why people recommended it.

on 3/24/2018 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation as I’ve been forever in search of my holy grail long wear foundation, but unfortunately it just wasn’t living up to any of the hype.
I always apply with a buffing brush as it gives me the airbrush type of finish I prefer, and initially when I began applying it I noticed that I had to blend extremely quickly as it wasn’t blending properly - however on my second time applying I realised it wasn’t the case at all, this foundation just generally cannot blend as well as others I’ve tried. After what felt like a mini arm workout trying to blend it in, it still looked very patchy and sat really awfully on my skin.
My acne prone skin didn’t break out though (thankfully), however it’s only day two of wearing it.
I’m glad I only got this as a sample and didn’t buy the full sized bottle as it would’ve gone to waste.

My oily skin is pretty fickle when it comes to foundations. The shade match wowed me - I got this in 180, which fits my warm olive skintone to a T. I was so elated by the initial discovery that I made concessions for the products' shortcomings. It would immediately apply cakey to my oily skin, no matter how thin a layer, and could not be remedied with a small dose of serum, which many people recommended. After a while, I would notice that at the end of the day, my natural oils break through the foundation barrier and I'm left looking splotchy. I guess despite my oily skin, I should stick to dewy formulas and just blot and powder. Would not repurchase, but I commend the shade range!

on 2/24/2018 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was sceptical because the reviews are so mixed but decided to pop into sephora and get myself a sample in shade 210. My skin is medium with neutral to slightly yellow undertones and this colour is beautiful on me.

My skin is combination oily and honestly I was soooo impressed with this product. The longer I wore it the better it looked? At first I thought it was slightly drying but as my natural oils started coming through I looked my glowy throughout the day. It held up amazing and I ordered this online the same day.

I wore this product over a thin layer of sqaulane and it looked fantastic. Also I didn't find a need to powder as it set itself. I def recommend this for oily girls

on 2/11/2018 11:45:00 AM

This has become my favourite foundation at the moment

I am in the shade 300, which is a medium shade with yellow undertones I would say.
I do think the website and swatches make the shades look a bit darker. So I was expecting more a tan shade, and although this matches me fine. I do think that some of the online descriptions are off. For reference I am 310 sun beige in maybelline and mac nc35. I think I will purchase 310 in fenty next time as I love this foundation a lot and I tan a lot so I would love a shade that will compliment me when am tan

I really do advise to shake the foundation as advised on the bottle before using. As the formula is very runny and you do want the pigment to separate.

I have a technique with this foundation. As everyone has already said, this dries hella quick. It's best to work in sections. I do one half of my face and blend, and then do the other side. I use one and a half pumps for each side. The reason being is that I like a medium-full coverage. This foundation is so easy to layer and build to get the coverage you desire as it's so buildable and non cakey. If you want a more lighter coverage then one pump on both sides would be ok.
I always use a brush and I stipple the foundation in and it literally blurs and fills my pores and covers any imperfections and pigmentation I have. I do prefer using a brush then a sponge with this foundation. As I think it gives a better finish.

So when I first ever tried this foundation. I was shook. I have large pores some texture and some redness. I have a oily T zone, but the rest of my face is dry. It's finish is really beautiful in my opinion. It's a very natrual matte finish. I get wary of matte foundations as they can make me look dull and flaky. But this literally makes my skin look smoother and re touched. It literally sinks into my skin and feels lightweight and lasts a really long time.
My favourite thing about this foundation is that it photographs beautifully.

My skin type is combo/dry. But I would reccomend this for all skin types.
I really love this, and I'm always so picky with foundation that I can't find a major flaw with it. I am going to purchase the primer as I purchased the foundation separetly. I hope I love that too.

To sum up beautiful natrual finish that looks good in any lighting and any picture. Easy to layer and build. Make up sits on top of nice of it. Powder no powder, primer no primer. This always hold up for me personally.

I was surprised I liked this so much myself. As any foundation that says matte in the title. I get nervous. This is the best matte foundation I have.

on 2/1/2018 5:57:00 PM

First of all let me say I LOVE this foundation.
It is full coverage and actually matches my skin tone which are two biggies for me. That being said it is a little drying, I can only use it if my skin is well moisturized but aside from that the coverage really is amazing and the color is so rich.
Unfortunately I felt as though, for the price, there was not enough product so buying it regularly is kind of pushing it for me financially. When I have extra spending money I will definitely buy again

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

In shade 240

I like this foundation but it's haven't reach my hg status
As an oily prone skin girl, I'm thankful of this product (moreover I live in tropical country)

It does its job, but I don't find any reason to said its special.

It just work like my other foundation imo.

My mom said, she loves MUFE HD foundation better on me than the fenty one, which confuse me a lot.

But it's still worth to purchase imo, give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade 300 I have normal skin sometimes can get oily in t zone other than tho I have normal skin type so most foundations apply on nicely. This foundation lasts so long and a little goes a long way! Looks so natural and applies blusher and any other makeup over amazing, dries matte sets quick however it doesn't dry for me applies like a dream and would definetly recommended !!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin, I found that the formula blended out nicely and offered medium coverage that felt very light almost undetectable on touch, as it says in the description. It is very matte, which I like the look of, and throughout the the day my skin seems to get drier but nothing intolerable. It is long lasting.

I had trouble finding the right shade. This does dry down darker at first. I am NC25-30.

210: good match, ever so slightly peach, but best out of the bunch.
220: very strong peach tones, looked orange
230: slightly too cool-toned (pink) on me
240: best undertone, yellow with no peach, but dries too deep, seems NC35-40

The shades don't seem to go from light to dark as the numbers went from lower to higher, I would rank the ones I tried from LIGHTEST to DARKEST like this: 230, 210, 240, 220

I tried samples of them all and purchased 210 but I ended up returning it because I could get a better match from other brands and the formula wasn't the best for this time of year. I could see myself being happy with 240 in the summer with a tan, and when my skin is oilier.

I first purchased this foundation in Paris not long after the Fenty launch. I am a huge Rihanna fan and to be honest that was my main reason for purchasing as it was a bit of an impulse buy as I was devoted to my Too Faced - Born this way foundation. However after i was colour matched at sephora i instantley fell in love with the way this foundation made my skin look. I tend to have more normal to dry skin, as this foundation has matte finish i wasnt sure whether it would be suitable.
Firstly, the colour of this foundation is perfect for my skin and the finish is immaculate. I love that this looks like skin , i love that the fact that the coverage is not full and you can build up for those days you want more coverage.
I would recommended when wearing this foundation that you prep the shit out of your skin, a good moisturiser, primer (goes beautifully with the fenty primer) and i use with MAC strobe cream which give my skin an immaculate glow. By the end of an 8 hour work day my skin is still looking amazing and my foundation has barely moved.
This formula feels so light on my skin so is perfect for everyday use and for those nights you want to opt for a full coverage you can build up without looking like a cake.
In short, this foundation has become my go to, im a slave to natural formula that doesnt have me looking like a cake. Make up shouldnt be used to conceal who we are it should be used to enhance our beauty which i feel this product does!!!
RihNavy all the way!!!!