Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

In shade 240

I like this foundation but it's haven't reach my hg status
As an oily prone skin girl, I'm thankful of this product (moreover I live in tropical country)

It does its job, but I don't find any reason to said its special.

It just work like my other foundation imo.

My mom said, she loves MUFE HD foundation better on me than the fenty one, which confuse me a lot.

But it's still worth to purchase imo, give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade 300 I have normal skin sometimes can get oily in t zone other than tho I have normal skin type so most foundations apply on nicely. This foundation lasts so long and a little goes a long way! Looks so natural and applies blusher and any other makeup over amazing, dries matte sets quick however it doesn't dry for me applies like a dream and would definetly recommended !!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin, I found that the formula blended out nicely and offered medium coverage that felt very light almost undetectable on touch, as it says in the description. It is very matte, which I like the look of, and throughout the the day my skin seems to get drier but nothing intolerable. It is long lasting.

I had trouble finding the right shade. This does dry down darker at first. I am NC25-30.

210: good match, ever so slightly peach, but best out of the bunch.
220: very strong peach tones, looked orange
230: slightly too cool-toned (pink) on me
240: best undertone, yellow with no peach, but dries too deep, seems NC35-40

The shades don't seem to go from light to dark as the numbers went from lower to higher, I would rank the ones I tried from LIGHTEST to DARKEST like this: 230, 210, 240, 220

I tried samples of them all and purchased 210 but I ended up returning it because I could get a better match from other brands and the formula wasn't the best for this time of year. I could see myself being happy with 240 in the summer with a tan, and when my skin is oilier.

I first purchased this foundation in Paris not long after the Fenty launch. I am a huge Rihanna fan and to be honest that was my main reason for purchasing as it was a bit of an impulse buy as I was devoted to my Too Faced - Born this way foundation. However after i was colour matched at sephora i instantley fell in love with the way this foundation made my skin look. I tend to have more normal to dry skin, as this foundation has matte finish i wasnt sure whether it would be suitable.
Firstly, the colour of this foundation is perfect for my skin and the finish is immaculate. I love that this looks like skin , i love that the fact that the coverage is not full and you can build up for those days you want more coverage.
I would recommended when wearing this foundation that you prep the shit out of your skin, a good moisturiser, primer (goes beautifully with the fenty primer) and i use with MAC strobe cream which give my skin an immaculate glow. By the end of an 8 hour work day my skin is still looking amazing and my foundation has barely moved.
This formula feels so light on my skin so is perfect for everyday use and for those nights you want to opt for a full coverage you can build up without looking like a cake.
In short, this foundation has become my go to, im a slave to natural formula that doesnt have me looking like a cake. Make up shouldnt be used to conceal who we are it should be used to enhance our beauty which i feel this product does!!!
RihNavy all the way!!!!

on 12/9/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin and this gave me horrible acne! Worse than I've ever got before. My skin is so dry when using this foundation that I've actually got my first wrinkle across my forhead and under my eyes & after about 2 hours of wear i can see it melting off everywhere. I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 11/18/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Having waited 25 mins to buy this product at the beauty counter boy how i regret it. I watched endless youtube videos about this product before purchasing so i felt pretty confident with the positive reviews. The girl at the counter matched me to shade 300 by only taking off abit of my own makeup from my chin, i first thought hmm, looking at the mirror and in the store lighting it looked ok so i purchased it. The next morning doing my makeup before work i applied the foundation i was horrified it looked pale/dull maybe i bought the wrong shade who know, i also found it hard to blend with the brush and sponge it dries up pretty quickly on to the skin, i have acne prone skin so i pretty much make sure my skin isnt dry by applying marula oil. Currently now i mix The Ordinary foundation and the fenty in order to finish the product now that i have bought it, both together works well. The only positive thing i would say about this product is the longevity.

on 11/16/2017 11:08:00 PM

I love this foundation best coverage looks amazeballs on the face yes it oxydizes however she did say that it would because of the amount of pigment in the foundation and suggested buying a shade lighter so when it oxydizes it's now ur shade.it looks flawless on the skin ,after 8 hr of wear it's still flawless and fresh and still lasted long after on my oily skin,packaging is great it has a pump this has become one of my HG foundation.

on 10/31/2017 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference I am 2W2 Rattan in ELDW, 3.0-4.0 in Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and Light Sand in Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation and use this in 220 Warm Peach. I have oily skin, live in hot and humid weather and have mild to moderate acne hyperpigmentation.

Texture: Texture is very watery and runny. Among the lightest, reminds me of texture of the Chanel Aqua VitaLumiere Foundation. Very light, spreads beautifully with ease.

Coverage: This is a medium coverage but buildable to full. I have hyperpigmentation of post acne marks, one pump usually evens out my skin tone, two pumps bring the coverage up a notch to full. Layering is not a problem, its buildable without ever looking cakey. I guess because of the runny texture. Has skin light/natural soft matte finish to it thats really beautiful

Wear: This is pretty matte, overtime I feel it dries out my skin. Upon application it doesnt emphasize pores and fine lines or dry patches but overtime it oxidized like two shades darker, and I look orange. Two to 3 hours down the line, it started emphasizing my dry patches and any texture on my skin. Controls oil very well, perhaps that is why i feel it dried out my skin (And i have oily skin) But the wear I feel is exceptional. I wore this during a 10km Race and I was sweating like crazy throughout the race and it looked mildly faded after the race which is pretty amazing compared to other foundations Ive tried.. All in all, weartime is impressive. It looked good after 10-12 hours of wear.

Overall: I like this but not love it. It dried out my skin, oxidized and emphasized pores but has very skin light/natural yet full coverage and the wear time is amazing and controls oil. Very decent foundation but not my fave or hg status. I'd recommend this for very oily skin. If you want to try this, should consider getting at least 2 shades lighter.

on 10/22/2017 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Shade 230- I really like this foundation, I found that I was way less oily (& barely had to touch it up throughout the day) than usual. Coverage lasted about 8 hours. Make sure to prep skin beacuse it can cling to dry spots. I think it applies better with beauty blender than with the brush, it does dry really fast so its best to work in sections and not apply all over your face. The foundation feels really light on my skin. I see other reviews say it oxidizes but I didn't experience that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I went crazy to buy this after seing the hype.... i must say after trying this product i do not see what is so good about it? It oxidises like crazy! The most out of all foundations i have tried. Bare minerals new bare pro foundation blows this off the shelf anyday for me. However when first applied it looks really nice (for 20 mins max)