Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Other
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

4.3

on 1/5/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was able to find the most perfect color match ever with this foundation. I can't even tell I'm wearing makeup, it just blends with my skin. That being said I lean oily and the finish is so matte I have to moisturize before applying. This needs to be applied and blended in small sections as it dries to quickly to blend if applied to the whole face at once. Also I feel like less is more with this product. Just under one pump does it for me, a full pump looks cakey on my skin

on 12/26/2017 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was super impressed by this foundation, it looked natural and lasted all day. I love a matte finish, but with dry skin it can be almost impossible to find one that doesn’t cling to dry patches. I would definitely purchase the full size of this one!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the best matte foundation anywhere. It comes in the celebrated 40 shades, and true to form I can actually wear two or three of them easily. It's very pigmented, is a very matte finish (which I personally am not a fan of). But if you add a shimmery blush and highlighter, or better yet mix in some of those custom enhancer drops like from Cover Fx, it really glows! What I love best is that there are a number of shades with a golden undertone. Brown is basically orange (art smarts) so you either have a yellow brown a neutral brown or a reddish brown. Most of us medium skinned ladies need a golden undertone. In fact they are so golden in the medium shades that I can even wear what Rihanna called "neutral."

I'm Indian, and have light brown skin with a very gold vibe and 350 is my jam!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Price , packaging, product all amazing.

on 11/4/2017 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a flawless foundation. I have used it several times since its release and 430 is my perfect shade. I am NW45 in MAC for reference. I use this with my beauty blender and it has a light flowery scent that does not really go away even thought it isn’t heavy. I started with a light layer then went in with another layer because listen, I am not here for the light look, if I am going to put on makeup I want to look made up. The second layer was perfection, oh! Then I drew the angel on my face in concealer (Estée Lauder double wear in 5N) and powdered with Too Faced Born This Way loose powder. Love that foundation look when you powder! I am oily as hell so I baked my nose with it and my foundation lasted through my date which was outside in a park. I didn’t have to touch anything up. Removal is very easy with an oil cleanser. This will certainly be in my foundation arsenal for years to come. I support RiRi and the inclusivity of this line. Will certainly repurchase again and again.

on 10/11/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of the rare reviews where I'd actually go out and buy this product tomorrow if I ran out of it! I'm totally in love with this foundation for my long (10h) workdays.
This foundation is a matte, medium coverage foundation with some shimmer to it so that it looks like there is some glow on the high points of your face even when you don't have highlighter on. But don't let that fool you into thinking there's anything dewy about it. It's a very dry finish - you really don't need to powder to set. RiRi is all about matte skin and then adding shimmer back on top. This is not a no-makeup or natural finish foundation, but it does make your skin look flawless if you do it right.

A few comments:
- putting too much of this on will make your face look dry and crepey. the reviews I've seen of YouTubers who didn't love it all did this mistake
- work in zones and move fast AF with your brush or sponge. like one cheek at a time fam or your face is going to cake
- don't get fooled by the liquid consistency and try and use a floppy brush to apply. dense synthetic brushes and sponges work fine, but floppier brushes don't lay down the product properly, streak, and then it dries down fast and you're left with a complete patchy mess
- I tried it with HG mineral primer, but that's too dry. I went out and bought the RiRi matching primer and that works really well
- go to Sephora and get a colour match...you really can't tell from the internet swatches which one is going to match because it completely changes colour once it's dried

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this foundation best coverage looks amazeballs on the face yes it oxydizes however she did say that it would because of the amount of pigment in the foundation and suggested buying a shade lighter so when it oxydizes it's now ur shade.it looks flawless on the skin ,after 8 hr of wear it's still flawless and fresh and still lasted long after on my oily skin,packaging is great it has a pump this has become one of my HG foundation. I give this foundation a five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

on 9/21/2017 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was so hesitant to purchase this based on all negative reviews on here.. but I'm so glad I ignored them!

Purchased this foundation in shade 200, at first i thought it was too light on my skin but it takes a few minutes to fully dry and it went slightly darker, which was perfect for me.. (keep this in mind when buying!) My skin is slightly oily and prone to few breakouts.

It glides on nicely, using a real techniques expert face brush and the coverage is medium/full. I usually use Estee Lauder Double Wear so I had high expectations when buying this foundation; I can honestly say I don't think I'll go back to Double Wear, as by the end of the day the foundation felt slightly heavy but with Pro Filt'r it didn't feel as though I had anything on my skin! It stayed put all day and covered all my blemishes and dark circles. I primed with Charlotte Tilbury wonder glow primer & set the foundation with Laura Mercier translucent powder and it stayed flawless all day.

The foundation also has a subtle smell to it which I love (although I know others hate it)!

100% going to go and stock up on this in case it sells out anytime soon. Thank you RiRi!!

I love this foundation! The lady at Sephora matched me and once I looked in the mirror I was so amazed at how good my skin looked. It looked airbrushed. I got the shade #200 and its perfect, my skin has some redness in it and I have always had a hard time finding a foundation that matches my undertones. I have very oily skin and this foundation is amazing at controling the oil. I wore this during a football tailgate while I was bar hopping and it looked great all day and I only had to apply some touch up powder once. My skin is very sensitive to break outs and so far so good- really hoping that it doesn't end up making me break out because I am in love with it!

on 9/17/2017 3:01:00 AM

I like this but I don't love it, simply because the finish is a bit too flat for me and a little drying. I'm 160 matched to NC25, oxidises just a little, its a pretty good match and the coverage is med-full with no luminosity. I can imagine oily skins to love this since its a more advanced version of the Kat von D foundation, which was way too thick for me. The texture is very fine but not that spreadable, make sure you wear a wet type of primer with lots of slip, I found a hydrating one works the best or straight up sunscreen. I think this is a good foundation, its just not suitable for me, its really obvious that Im wearing foundation and at the end of the day, it has pooled a little at nose corners and is a little patchy. Its not a deal breaker however I still like my Shiseido Synchro skin much better. Love the color range, I took home 3 little pots, kudos for generous sephora girls. I found this to be similar to revlon colorstay, which I like better than this since its just not as flat. I have normal skin, maybe a little oily T zone. Packaging is great however I will use this on humid days. My recommendation is try before you buy.