Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this foundation is a good foundation just not for people with ANY dryness. I got the wrong shade and that’s my bad but it fit me at first but one minute later I looked like an Oompa Loompa. This foundation settles into fine lines because I have dry skin BUT does blur my pores a little bit. Do NOT buy this if you have dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

In shade 240

I like this foundation but it's haven't reach my hg status
As an oily prone skin girl, I'm thankful of this product (moreover I live in tropical country)

It does its job, but I don't find any reason to said its special.

It just work like my other foundation imo.

My mom said, she loves MUFE HD foundation better on me than the fenty one, which confuse me a lot.

But it's still worth to purchase imo, give it a try.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I was pushed into buying this as when I swatched it instore I thought it clung to dry spots/ pores a lot. But the lady who served me gave me all sorts of reasons why like because I had no primer on blah blah. Anyway I bought it, tried it at home and kinda hated it. I’ve since tried it again with Mac strobe cream applied shortly before which seems to help and using a beauty blender. It actually looks pretty nice once all my makeup is on and it’s one of my preferred foundations at the moment but I wouldn’t rebuy as too much hard work. I have normal skin, not particularly dry. Coverage is pretty average too. Still on the hunt for my HG!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade 300 I have normal skin sometimes can get oily in t zone other than tho I have normal skin type so most foundations apply on nicely. This foundation lasts so long and a little goes a long way! Looks so natural and applies blusher and any other makeup over amazing, dries matte sets quick however it doesn't dry for me applies like a dream and would definetly recommended !!!

on 1/9/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is very good. I have used it for like 8 days. It does not fail. My skin feels after cleansing meaning that make up does not hurt skin. Pretty colors. Photogenic. Valuable pump. Nice design. Good odor. Smells like pineapple and papaya in a jar. Very valuable. Almost returned it in hopes that the Sephora helper gave me the wrong color being so I decided to keep it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this at first (because, Rhianna:) ; but I was really disappointed with how it turned out. The one important thing about this foundation is that IT OXIDIZES. This was the annoying thing for me bc it was too dark to wear by itself, so I'd had to cake a bunch of light powder on top of it to make it match. Unfortunately, I ran out of that powder, which meant that I didn't have a skin tone- matching foundation for the next couple of days. :( If you are going to buy this, buy one a couple of shades lighter so that when it oxidizes, it will be perfect. I wish I knew that before I bought it because it was pretty expensive too. One thing though, is that it does give great coverage and is overall a good foundation, just keep in mind that it does get darker if you are buying this.

This is such an interesting foundation because people seem to love it or hate it. Unfortunately, this was a mess for me. Probably the worst looking foundation I've used on my skin.
To start out, I have pale NC10 skin that is normal but can get slightly oily on my nose and chin. My main skin issue is large hole-like pores on my cheeks. I need a foundation that can glide over those pores and smooth them out while matching my skin color. This foundation didn't cut it.
I used the lightest shade which matched fairly well although it did darken about a shade. The foundation looked about half a shade too dark after darkening against my neck but looked fine head-on. Certainly lighter than many other foundations.
Before I talk about the finish, I should mention that the packaging is beautiful with a great pump. It's what all high-end foundations should be like.
Now, onto the bad. This foundation is very thin and very dry. I think it's thinness caused it to gather into every pore on my and highlight them like I've never seen a foundation do before. Keep in mind this is after moisturizing and priming my face. I even broke our Benefit Porefessional (which I don't usually like) to see if that would help. No matter what primer or application I used I could not get it to apply evenly and look smooth on my face.
The wear was not much better. Despite looking dry upon application within 4 hours my nose was an oil slick. The minimal amount of oil my skin produced was enough to break apart this foundation.
One last thing. This product STINKS of powdery perfume and the scent lingers. Seriously, imagine your granny's perfume.
I gave 2 stars solely for the packaging and shade selection, but those are the only positives I have for this foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The shade range of Fenty’s foundation is fabulous! I am NC15 in MAC and found 130 suited me very well. I didn’t find that it oxidised at all, it stayed true to colour. Some reviewers find that it becomes a shade or two darker after drying so I recommend trying it out first to see how it sits on your skin. This foundation is very matte, but it doesn’t dry out my skin. It doesn’t cause any redness or irritation either. I find that it looks quite natural despite the matte finish - not at all cakey or mask like. I use about 1-1.5 pumps to cover my face. I don’t consider this a full coverage foundation though - more medium coverage. It will conceale any redness, uneven skin tone, dark circles or blemishes but some freckles do still show through. I personally prefer medium coverage foundation so am happy with the finish. It wears well throughout the day, it doesn’t fade, become patchy throughout the day or transfer. It even lasts through the heat and humidity (and sweating!). It is quite reasonably priced and comes in a lovely frosted glass bottle with a pump. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone!

on 1/5/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was able to find the most perfect color match ever with this foundation. I can't even tell I'm wearing makeup, it just blends with my skin. That being said I lean oily and the finish is so matte I have to moisturize before applying. This needs to be applied and blended in small sections as it dries to quickly to blend if applied to the whole face at once. Also I feel like less is more with this product. Just under one pump does it for me, a full pump looks cakey on my skin

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I, like everyone else was very excited about this new line of make up. It can be really hard to find a good shade for me and this line has a ton to chose from. I found my shade but sadly the foundation did not work for me. I have combo skin, leaning more towards dry with a kinda oily T zone. This foundation was way too oily for me and I didn't like the way it just kind of sat on my skin. I also felt like after a few hours it just slid off my face. It never broke me out but I only tried it for one day. Gladly I never bought the product but just took a sample to try out.