Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.8

on 10/25/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Because I have yellow undertones I'm in favor of this foundation because I can use 3 different shades depending on the season. It does dry rather quickly so it's best to apply in 4 sections as opposed to all over your face at once. I also found that it looked best when I used a beauty blender. I tried it on in Sephora before purchasing so after it dried I noticed it was a little darker then once it fully settled even darker. It's nothing drastic but I would suggest going a shade lighter to get your true colour. It is buildable but you will be left with a cakey feeling once you apply two layers.
I gave it 3 because although I love that there are so many shades that caters to my skin tone which I've had a difficult time finding with other brands, I'm not in love with the foundation itself. I have acne scars along my chin so if I'm going out I want full coverage. Id have to use some colour corrector then probably two layers of this when I could just use a thin layer of becca or huda and accomplish the same thing. For every day use I can use my fit me and achieve the same look without layering and it has a matte finish which I personally love.
Once it's finished I personally won't be purchasing again but if you have an even skin tone with yellow undertones, I definitely would recommend you try this out

on 9/23/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The range of colors is excellent. I wondered if this would work on my mature skin - it does! I use this with the Fenty primer. It did not oxidize settle into lines or pores and it's been in the 90's the past few days...very pleased. I wear 140 which is like 117 (Y225) in MUFE. Not sure how it will behave once the weather gets cold but for now, I 'm loving it!!

I love this foundation! The lady at Sephora matched me and once I looked in the mirror I was so amazed at how good my skin looked. It looked airbrushed. I got the shade #200 and its perfect, my skin has some redness in it and I have always had a hard time finding a foundation that matches my undertones. I have very oily skin and this foundation is amazing at controling the oil. I wore this during a football tailgate while I was bar hopping and it looked great all day and I only had to apply some touch up powder once. My skin is very sensitive to break outs and so far so good- really hoping that it doesn't end up making me break out because I am in love with it!

on 9/17/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Props for the color range!
I'm into soft focus matte foundation kick atm but am a bit leery of celebrity beauty lines as well but I was so overwhelmingly touched by all the shades offered, I had to try it out.

Just for the record, I am about NC25 at the moment and #210 seemed like the best match though a bit too peachy and a shade too dark. I also used the Fenty primer and without for a couple of days to see if the pairing was necessary. I usually use Hourglass Mineral Veil or the YSL d'Or depending on the condition of my skin. The foundation accentuated my pores and wasn't too kind to my textured chin. The coverage is medium and the longevity was good. The primer didn't really do anything noticeably different either.

My verdict? A solid so so if you have oily skin with no textural issues.
The search continues...