Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.2

on 4/10/2018 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this cos everyone was raving about it - so disappointed! Awful texture that gives hardly any coverage. Highlights all the hair on my face. Found it streaky and awkward to spread on skin. Confused as to why people recommended it.

on 4/1/2018 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to love this so much because the color match was so great, but within an hour the foundation had started to separate on my chin and nose. I shook it well. I tried two different primers. Nothing worked. I guess my skin is just too oily.

on 4/1/2018 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this foundation in the shade 320 (which was the correct shade) about four months ago. I used it numerous times for parties and events and never got tired of it. I have pretty oily skin and no matter what foundation I used, I would still end up oily. This foundation does suit my skin type, but near the end of the day it went back to oily. It's not a big problem though, but for the price I would not buy again. Overall, a really great product and I believe it is worth trying out.

on 3/31/2018 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

After going to Sephora and buying different shades and never getting it right, I finally landed on shade 430. This foundation is in my top 3 though lately I've been leaning more toward dewy finsh foundation...just makes the skin look healthier with less attention to imperfections. Anyway, this foundation is an excellent matte finish and full coverage. It dries fast so I typically blend in sections. really i'm buffing as the foundations tends to dry so fast that it becomes streaky. But it is a very good foundation. It is long wearing though it doesn't clam that. This one i'm wearing to work and 10 hour days and it holds up. I did purchase the blotting powder though to touch up during the day which works really well. I would say, if you are going to get this foundation, you should also invest in the primer which feels very moisturizing. This helps with offsetting the dryness of the foundation and it is very dry. I am combination to oily skin and I believe this foundation was made for us oily girls. If you have dry skin, there is nothing hydrating about this foundation. Anyway, this is worth the money.

on 3/13/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product, but what I want when I spend $34 for a bottle (and after all the hype) is to love the product. I like the coverage of this foundation as well as the subtle scent, packaging and immediate finish however what I've noticed (after wearing maybe 4-5 times per month for 6 months) is that after a few hours the finish no longer looks matte. Could be due to my oily skin but my skin but I don't look as "pro filtered" as I did when I first put it on. While I know it's expected to have to touch up make-up throughout the day, this seems like it goes beyond a little blot here and there, I'm actually compelled to take it off and re-apply complete. It's also almost as it oxidizes to a different shade throughout the day. An extremelyyyyyyy slight change in shade, but still makes a difference when you, the person, wearing it can tell and have spent your money to look flawless all day, not just the first 45 minutes that it's applied. I like the product, I want to love it though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to finally try this foundation but have been left very disappointed.

First - the colour oxidises significantly. I bought a colour that is slightly too light and it oxidises way too dark and ends up looking quite orange.

Second, the foundation feels very greasy on my oily skin and has broken up and looks extremely cakey and gross after about four hours. I applied it with a brush so will try and see if using a beauty blender fixes this.

My skin is not even particular oily so I’m not sure why this is happening but I definitely can’t use this foundation ongoing because it has just made my skin look awful and I normally do not have issues with my skin.

Definitely disappointing given the hype around this product and price tag.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this at first (because, Rhianna:) ; but I was really disappointed with how it turned out. The one important thing about this foundation is that IT OXIDIZES. This was the annoying thing for me bc it was too dark to wear by itself, so I'd had to cake a bunch of light powder on top of it to make it match. Unfortunately, I ran out of that powder, which meant that I didn't have a skin tone- matching foundation for the next couple of days. :( If you are going to buy this, buy one a couple of shades lighter so that when it oxidizes, it will be perfect. I wish I knew that before I bought it because it was pretty expensive too. One thing though, is that it does give great coverage and is overall a good foundation, just keep in mind that it does get darker if you are buying this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this online on the 110 shade and when I first opened the box I got nervous because it was pale-- too pale, but then I tried it on anyway and it oxidized to match my skin tone perfectly. I love how I don't get too oily on this one, unlike MAC Studio Fix where in only 3 hours I can fry things on my face; this wore on to a dewy finish that blotterazzi can fix easily. I use only one pump and blend with beautyblender; works well for me. Bit pale on the outset but I oxidize in minutes, perf match. Bit too pricey though; glad I went for the lighter shade; I was recommended 220 warm peach and the horror if i got that instead and went to oxidize like I did. 110 is a match; could probably go for 120 or 140, contemplating those shades on next repurchase.

on 11/28/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you're an acne prone oily and sensitive gal like me with olive skintones you will enjoy this foundation a lot. This foundation doesnt crease on me. It doesnt settle into fine lines and on some days, i can get full 5 hours of wear without powdering. Just to emphasize, IM OILY AF. People used to tell me that the amount of oil i secreted on my T-zone alone could fry eggs (eww i know but point made). So if you're still contemplating this and you've got a similar skin type, i would highly recommend trying this foundation out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Price , packaging, product all amazing.