Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased shade 300 I have normal skin sometimes can get oily in t zone other than tho I have normal skin type so most foundations apply on nicely. This foundation lasts so long and a little goes a long way! Looks so natural and applies blusher and any other makeup over amazing, dries matte sets quick however it doesn't dry for me applies like a dream and would definetly recommended !!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The shade range of Fenty’s foundation is fabulous! I am NC15 in MAC and found 130 suited me very well. I didn’t find that it oxidised at all, it stayed true to colour. Some reviewers find that it becomes a shade or two darker after drying so I recommend trying it out first to see how it sits on your skin. This foundation is very matte, but it doesn’t dry out my skin. It doesn’t cause any redness or irritation either. I find that it looks quite natural despite the matte finish - not at all cakey or mask like. I use about 1-1.5 pumps to cover my face. I don’t consider this a full coverage foundation though - more medium coverage. It will conceale any redness, uneven skin tone, dark circles or blemishes but some freckles do still show through. I personally prefer medium coverage foundation so am happy with the finish. It wears well throughout the day, it doesn’t fade, become patchy throughout the day or transfer. It even lasts through the heat and humidity (and sweating!). It is quite reasonably priced and comes in a lovely frosted glass bottle with a pump. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm really upset as today I've finally come to terms that I can't use this foundation anymore. It really was like I had a filter on, I looked more alive (I'm really pale and easily look ghostly), any problem area was completely covered, and it stayed on all day combined with The Ordinary primer. Unfortunately this slowly but surely was breaking me out. I never got a massive break out but I was starting to notice tiny little bumps under my skin and any acne I did have would always be worse after wearing this. It really is a shame because I was prepared to tie this with Estee lauder double wear, if not completely dethrone it, as my HG foundation

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin, I found that the formula blended out nicely and offered medium coverage that felt very light almost undetectable on touch, as it says in the description. It is very matte, which I like the look of, and throughout the the day my skin seems to get drier but nothing intolerable. It is long lasting.

I had trouble finding the right shade. This does dry down darker at first. I am NC25-30.

210: good match, ever so slightly peach, but best out of the bunch.
220: very strong peach tones, looked orange
230: slightly too cool-toned (pink) on me
240: best undertone, yellow with no peach, but dries too deep, seems NC35-40

The shades don't seem to go from light to dark as the numbers went from lower to higher, I would rank the ones I tried from LIGHTEST to DARKEST like this: 230, 210, 240, 220

I tried samples of them all and purchased 210 but I ended up returning it because I could get a better match from other brands and the formula wasn't the best for this time of year. I could see myself being happy with 240 in the summer with a tan, and when my skin is oilier.

on 12/26/2017 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wear shade 330. I've also worn/wear Becca Bamboo, and NARS Tahoe.

It took me some trial and tribulation to like this foundation. First off STAY AWAY if you have any dryness, this will cling to dry patches like a dog on a steak. Though I would think that anyone with dry skin would stay away from anything that says matte? In my case, I don't have dry skin but get occasional flakiness from exfoliation/retin-a. This foundation was NOT my friend during those times. I also noticed this patchiness when using a brush, but I typically prefer my fingers or a sponge. I guess it wants a VERY smooth and moisturized face to behave correctly. The Fenty primer works OK with this, but I had better success with Becca's primers.

When it *does* work, it looks FLAWLESS. Because it's so finicky though I'm on the fence about repurchasing, though I'll use up the bottle I have.

on 12/23/2017 12:30:00 PM

This is my all time favorite foundation! I love how this feels and it is so full coverage to be a liquid! It gives me a flawless finish and tends to set itself!

on 12/22/2017 6:58:00 AM

I bought this foundation based on reviews I had read. The pump is nice, dispenses the right amount of product. But the look of this is very flat, and can age you. It honestly looked like I was wearing an old type foundation from the sixties! Not for anyone with dry skin. Unless you are looking for maximum coverage and a mask-like finish, stay away from this!

on 12/15/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definitely not for dry skin. The sales rep raved about this product. It may do well for those with dry skin but it made my dry skin look terrible. It sunk into fine lines and pores. Returned it.

on 11/3/2017 3:46:00 PM

I'm Chinese and finding foundation for my skin color is very hard. My forehead is a bit tanner than the rest of my face bc it's flat. I'm not being racist, I'm being serious lol

I was so excited for this foundation because I like medium-high coverage foundation because I had small red bumps on my cheeks. Other than that my skin is pretty good. A few breakouts here and there.

But with this foundation, it created a lot of creasing and dryness on my face. Typically, my skin type is normal. This foundation created the illusion of large pores on my face (which has never happened before with different foundations). I get really oily with this foundation too. I find myself blotting my face constantly.The way that it applied on my skin made me my self esteem go down because it just looked weird and disgusting.

I really wanted to love this product, I even bought the primer with it. But I guess if you have dry/normal skin then this wouldn't be the one for you. The color match was perfect, the packaging was nice, and everything about this foundation is great, but it's just not for me

on 10/10/2017 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I tried this with the primer. At first I heard angels singing- three hours later Satan was sitting on my nose.
Honestly the foundation is nice* - but no better than many drugstore products. Since the primer did not work for me either, I tried it with my hourglass primer. Same luck.

This has a liquidy consistency- dries down fast and then has that paint on walls effect. I think this works best for oily skins or moderate oil- normal skin gals or dry skin best to skip and keep looking.
Foundation is primary to any look- sadly the hype from many of these Celebrities is a one size fits all.
Had to return- life is hard enough without having a stiff matte face