Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

4.5

on 8/3/2018 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This foundation by far has quickly became my no.1 top foundation (replacing my Lancôme teint idol now down to no.2)... I use shade 470 and with a deep dark neutral undertone, finding the correct shade for my oily skin that can still keep me matte all day and not feel heavy and greasy but give great coverage on my skin is absolutely genius. For years us deeper skin tone ladies have struggled to get the correct colour match that is not too red, or ashy to compliment our individual shade ranges and finally my girl Riri came through for us and hit the ball far out of the park. I strongly recommend all deep toned women of colour who have oily to combination skin to give this a go...you will be very surprised!.

on 3/31/2018 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

After going to Sephora and buying different shades and never getting it right, I finally landed on shade 430. This foundation is in my top 3 though lately I've been leaning more toward dewy finsh foundation...just makes the skin look healthier with less attention to imperfections. Anyway, this foundation is an excellent matte finish and full coverage. It dries fast so I typically blend in sections. really i'm buffing as the foundations tends to dry so fast that it becomes streaky. But it is a very good foundation. It is long wearing though it doesn't clam that. This one i'm wearing to work and 10 hour days and it holds up. I did purchase the blotting powder though to touch up during the day which works really well. I would say, if you are going to get this foundation, you should also invest in the primer which feels very moisturizing. This helps with offsetting the dryness of the foundation and it is very dry. I am combination to oily skin and I believe this foundation was made for us oily girls. If you have dry skin, there is nothing hydrating about this foundation. Anyway, this is worth the money.