Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product because i loveeee riri and the color selection. But this foundation was terrible! I looked cakey and it didn’t sit well on my skin!!! My Walgreens cosmetics look better than fenty.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to finally try this foundation but have been left very disappointed.

First - the colour oxidises significantly. I bought a colour that is slightly too light and it oxidises way too dark and ends up looking quite orange.

Second, the foundation feels very greasy on my oily skin and has broken up and looks extremely cakey and gross after about four hours. I applied it with a brush so will try and see if using a beauty blender fixes this.

My skin is not even particular oily so I’m not sure why this is happening but I definitely can’t use this foundation ongoing because it has just made my skin look awful and I normally do not have issues with my skin.

Definitely disappointing given the hype around this product and price tag.

on 2/1/2018 7:37:00 PM

I need someone to explain this foundation to me STAT. It isn't what I would call "full coverage" like people claim and it is not matte, it's oily. Very oily. I've tried everything to get this product to work, but it always turns to pure oil on my face within a couple hours. I will literally see oil dew (tiny little dots of oil) on my face. My skin isn't even particularly oily so I have no idea why this is happening and why people are claiming this foundation is their holy grail.

on 12/9/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin and this gave me horrible acne! Worse than I've ever got before. My skin is so dry when using this foundation that I've actually got my first wrinkle across my forhead and under my eyes & after about 2 hours of wear i can see it melting off everywhere. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Gives the skin a dry finish and very difficult to get a proper color match.

on 11/8/2017 10:51:00 AM

This foundation dries so quickly on the face and is so hard to blend evenly. The finish is very cakey and my pores are enlarged. My skin feels dry and tight after application. There are many drug store brands that do much better foundation than Fenty Beauty. I am disappointed. Maybe it will work if you have extremely oily skin. I have normal skin.

on 10/27/2017 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have never done a review on anything so this is my first one. Let me start of by saying I was sooo excited for this product to launch. I am mixed race so having a foundation range that has a variety of colours was exciting. I went and got matched up colour (300) i couldn't wait to get home and try it properly.
I would never buy it again..reasons why?!
1-I have acne prone skin/oily it does not cover any scars i have.
2-It makes me look like a have dry areas (don't know why when I have oily skin)
3-it oxisides like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked orange!
4-it has made me break out even more! I haven't had acne spots in about 4 months and now since I've started using it I've broken out everywhere.

I have now gone back to Nars sheer glow foundation which is amazing! I wish I never tried the fenty one!

Compre esta base por pura novelería a pesar de haber escuchado malas opiniones. Tuve la esperanza de que me gustara pero NO, primero queda mate solo al inicio, luego se vuelve un desastre grasoso en la piel, aproximadamente a las 3 horas se marcan terriblemente los poros y ni que decir al final del día que ya no tengo nada de producto en mi nariz y mentón, segundo cambia el color de manera espantosa, por lo menos a 3 tonos más oscuros.
Al final terminé por regalarla a una amiga.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I went crazy to buy this after seing the hype.... i must say after trying this product i do not see what is so good about it? It oxidises like crazy! The most out of all foundations i have tried. Bare minerals new bare pro foundation blows this off the shelf anyday for me. However when first applied it looks really nice (for 20 mins max)

on 10/15/2017 6:11:00 PM

No. Just no. Like so many better foundations. I have no clue what this is offering. I mean I guess if you have perfect skin? It's like a veil. But I just found it really off. My opinion only. I have the most finicky skin. Combo. Breakout prone. Mature. Maybe best for younger girls.