Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

on 4/14/2019 8:05:00 PM

I bought it when It was released in my country It was really bad powdery too much which looked terrible on me like i had compact powder .

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only plus about this product line is their vast color range.
Other than that, it was awful.
I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin GGG.
This did not hold up by the 4th hour, was not long wearing. It also broke me out by the next day.
Also, it is expensive for the poor quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got 2 samples of this even though I already found an awesome liquid foundation called Photo Focus by Wetnwild - anyway, I wanted to give this hyped foundation a try. My color is 130 which is extremely yellow but the actual color blends out to a beautiful neutral shade that matched me perfectly. From 2 ft away, it looks like I'm not wearing anything. The formula though, to me is terrible. It doesn't blend, it rubs off and the smell bothers me. Even though the shade was perfect, when up close, you can see the makeup because it just won't melt into skin. It waters my eyes and gave me a rash on the sides of my nose in addition to everything else. Even when my oils blended in with the foundation, it still looked terrible. The wetnwild foundation (although I haven't found my perfect shade) won't rub off, doesn't transfer, blends in seconds and has no fragrance. Bottom line is I'm glad I got a sample of this so now I know I won't be buying it. Reference: I tried this with and without primer and had the same effect. I wore Paula's Choice Resist SPF 30 zinc sunscreen and Hourglass mineral veil primer and various other primers and it still would not work or blend.

Hard to blend, settles in lines, makes skin dry, and wears off very quickly.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation oxidizes like a B! It also has really weird undertones. Not a fan

on 11/6/2018 7:23:00 AM

I love Rihanna, don't get me wrong and when this first ever came out I was desperate to try, so I did - the price is reasonable and the packaging is nice and classy.

However, the foundation just doesn't meet the match. As soon as you put on the foundation on your face, you have to instantly blend blend blend or it dries up in patches around your face, it also tends to oxidase majorly throughout the day, which is a hassle.

The foundation, I would say is light - medium coverage, as my skin was quite oily when I purchased it, it didn't have a smell to it but when it was on your face it felt - very matte? although it broke around my t-zone.

The foundation really isn't worth it, especially just because its RiRi.

although it has beautiful packaging, i was so let down by the product. i was expecting big things but on my combination skin, it clinged to dry patches i didn’t even know i had! had next to no coverage either.

also, it started creasing in my smile lines about ten minutes after application. prior to applying, i had exfoliated, moisturised and primed with porefessional!

so disappointed:(

on 8/17/2018 11:57:00 AM

I never in my life (i am 30 yo) have had acne, and I have always had very healthy skin but after using this foundation I started suffering from acne, I stopped completely and it has being more than 4 months of treatments and still I haven't being able to heal my skin. I really regret buying this foundation. One day I was in Sephora and talked with one of the makeup artists about this and she told me that a few clients have had the same problems with this foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible foundation! I have very oily skin and although this claimed to be matte, long wearing, and full coverage it was none of those things. First of all it's very thick, too thick and is hard to get out of the pump once you finish half the bottle. It is hard to blend and feels super oily and gross on the skin. Lastly, it is not at all full coverage. After blending I looked matte for about 30 minutes and than my skin looked horrible, no coverage what so ever. It is terrible quality and not worth the price they charge for it, it wears more like a drug store foundation but with even worse wear. Certainly not up to par with Estee Lauder or other high end foundations. If you want full coverage, long wearing, oil controlling foundation try Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation didn't work for me at all. Poor coverage and very cakey. Didn't last even 4 hours. The finish is horrible. Will not recommend this product.