Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

2.9

on 12/10/2017 7:38:00 AM

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this foundation! I'm not acne prone at all, I get like two-three pimples when I'm about to have my period but this foundation made me break out like crazy, I had pimples and red bumps all over my chin and forehead :( which made me so sad because I loved the color of the foundation and that my skin stayed matte all day. If the formula is tweaked, I would definitely buy again but for now i'm returning my bottle to get my money back.

on 12/9/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin and this gave me horrible acne! Worse than I've ever got before. My skin is so dry when using this foundation that I've actually got my first wrinkle across my forhead and under my eyes & after about 2 hours of wear i can see it melting off everywhere. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Gives the skin a dry finish and very difficult to get a proper color match.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this online on the 110 shade and when I first opened the box I got nervous because it was pale-- too pale, but then I tried it on anyway and it oxidized to match my skin tone perfectly. I love how I don't get too oily on this one, unlike MAC Studio Fix where in only 3 hours I can fry things on my face; this wore on to a dewy finish that blotterazzi can fix easily. I use only one pump and blend with beautyblender; works well for me. Bit pale on the outset but I oxidize in minutes, perf match. Bit too pricey though; glad I went for the lighter shade; I was recommended 220 warm peach and the horror if i got that instead and went to oxidize like I did. 110 is a match; could probably go for 120 or 140, contemplating those shades on next repurchase.

on 11/18/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Having waited 25 mins to buy this product at the beauty counter boy how i regret it. I watched endless youtube videos about this product before purchasing so i felt pretty confident with the positive reviews. The girl at the counter matched me to shade 300 by only taking off abit of my own makeup from my chin, i first thought hmm, looking at the mirror and in the store lighting it looked ok so i purchased it. The next morning doing my makeup before work i applied the foundation i was horrified it looked pale/dull maybe i bought the wrong shade who know, i also found it hard to blend with the brush and sponge it dries up pretty quickly on to the skin, i have acne prone skin so i pretty much make sure my skin isnt dry by applying marula oil. Currently now i mix The Ordinary foundation and the fenty in order to finish the product now that i have bought it, both together works well. The only positive thing i would say about this product is the longevity.

on 11/16/2017 11:08:00 PM

I love this foundation best coverage looks amazeballs on the face yes it oxydizes however she did say that it would because of the amount of pigment in the foundation and suggested buying a shade lighter so when it oxydizes it's now ur shade.it looks flawless on the skin ,after 8 hr of wear it's still flawless and fresh and still lasted long after on my oily skin,packaging is great it has a pump this has become one of my HG foundation.

on 11/8/2017 10:51:00 AM

This foundation dries so quickly on the face and is so hard to blend evenly. The finish is very cakey and my pores are enlarged. My skin feels dry and tight after application. There are many drug store brands that do much better foundation than Fenty Beauty. I am disappointed. Maybe it will work if you have extremely oily skin. I have normal skin.

Not a big fan of this foundation. I was excited because I have a difficult to match skin colour... I'm fair but with slightly yellow/neutral undertones.Foundations always seems to be too pink or too neutral for me. The colour was a perfect match but then it darkened two shades and started to show pink/orange undertones. NOT COOL!

It dried very quickly and isn't very buildable.If you try to build on it, it gets cakey and weird. It also emphasized my pores and lines.

It isn't a bad foundation. But for the price, I expected it to be comparable to other similarly priced brands. My last foundation was Too Faced and the colour matched perfectly and didn't darken but the coverage wasn't full enough for me. This is full coverage which is nice, but I didn't like the formula. I wish NARS wasn't so expensive because that's been the best foundation for me so far.

on 11/2/2017 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm quite impressed with this stuff.

The shade range is of course amazing. As an extremely pale person (Mac NW10), I struggle to find a shade pale enough to compliment my skin. The shade 100 is perfect for me, one of the palest shade I've been able to find yet.

Although the formula is very wet and will run on your hand, it dries quickly, so the best plan is to work in small sections. I work on my face in four main areas (each cheek, forehead, and chin), and fully blend foundation onto one area before moving to the next.

With a light layer (I prefer my natural skin to show through a bit), my skin looked naturally flawless and had a decent glow. The formula is flexible in that you can have lighter, natural looks like mine or build up the product for higher coverage and more glamorous events.

Overall, my skin looked stunning with just a light layer. I haven't been this impressed by a new foundation in a long time. I haven't had any issues with longevity. Since it dries down to a powdery soft and thin finish, it was able to stay on longer and wear off more evenly.

Overall, I'm quite happy, I'll probably buy it again.

on 10/27/2017 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have never done a review on anything so this is my first one. Let me start of by saying I was sooo excited for this product to launch. I am mixed race so having a foundation range that has a variety of colours was exciting. I went and got matched up colour (300) i couldn't wait to get home and try it properly.
I would never buy it again..reasons why?!
1-I have acne prone skin/oily it does not cover any scars i have.
2-It makes me look like a have dry areas (don't know why when I have oily skin)
3-it oxisides like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked orange!
4-it has made me break out even more! I haven't had acne spots in about 4 months and now since I've started using it I've broken out everywhere.

I have now gone back to Nars sheer glow foundation which is amazing! I wish I never tried the fenty one!