Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.2

on 11/28/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you're an acne prone oily and sensitive gal like me with olive skintones you will enjoy this foundation a lot. This foundation doesnt crease on me. It doesnt settle into fine lines and on some days, i can get full 5 hours of wear without powdering. Just to emphasize, IM OILY AF. People used to tell me that the amount of oil i secreted on my T-zone alone could fry eggs (eww i know but point made). So if you're still contemplating this and you've got a similar skin type, i would highly recommend trying this foundation out.

on 11/19/2017 5:39:00 PM

I loved this foundation at first! The price is great, I love Rihanna, and it went on easily. All good, right?! WELL my first problem was how drying it was. It stopped going on nicely because of the dry patches it was creating on my skin- no primer or moisturizer would help. The bigger problem and the one that made me return a product for the first time ever- ACNE! I do not break out, I mean I get about a pimple a month- maybe! But this caused me to break out in small flesh colored zits and whiteheads all over my cheeks and chin area! It was so bad. Wish it had worked but something did not agree with my skin!

on 11/16/2017 2:24:00 AM

I have very yellow, slightly olive undertones, purchased in 290 which is marketed as the olive/neutral shade.

Unfortunately this is not an olive or yellow toned shade. Oxidizes and dries down a lot more orange and darker than it looks out of the bottle. The orange/tan shade will come through after a few minutes and it is no longer olive or neutral yellow toned. I now mix it with a lighter shade (130, also tried 140 and both work) to counteract the mismatch & also because I'm paler in the winter.

Dries down very fast, you need to work quickly. This is for oily or regular skin, would not recommend for dry skin. The finish is matte, with a slightly powdery feel, it's a "dry" foundation if that makes sense. Coverage is light-medium. Staying power is average - same as most other foundations.

For coverage it will not cut it if you have redness or blemishes. I have mild redness on my cheeks and usually an active blemish or two as well as some dark spots from acne around my jawline. I'm used to going over the blemishes/scarring with concealer but I find this foundation doesn't cover even the slightest redness or even out my skintone on its own.

For dry skin avoid! I found on days my skin was drier this aged me dramatically and it actually feels dry as well.

I've used numerous other foundations both high and low end and taking into consideration both the price and the condition of my skin (being combo), this is ok.

Obviously it'll be better if you have normal or "good" skin to begin with. If you have combo skin or generally deal with problems like dry areas/blemishes/redness etc there's better products out there for comparable prices.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Price , packaging, product all amazing.

on 11/3/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was really sceptical about trying this foundation, and I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I have extremely oily skin and acne with scarring (darker scars and “craters”). My pores aren’t horrible, but can become exaggerated depending on which foundation I use. This foundation is possibly the best foundation that I’ve tried for oily skin! I would say that it had a light to medium coverage. It dries very fast so you have to work quickly. You can layer it if you want a more full coverage, but it’s a bit difficult however it can be achieved. It fills in my “crater” scars from acne, and my pores which is lovely because of my textured skin. It creates a significantly smoother appearance. This foundation did not oxidise on me (most foundations don’t). I have fair skin, and purchased the lightest shade (100) which is actually too light, so I’ll be purchasing the shade 110 when it comes back into stock. DO NOT buy this foundation without swatching it in store first. Sephora matched me to the shade 120, which ended up being ridiculously yellow when I swatched it in store. My only criticism is that it has an unpleasant play dough scent which makes me feel nauseous. The scent lingers, even after hours of wear but it isn’t as intense as initial application. You probably won’t enjoy it if you’re sensitive to scent. I would only recommend this foundation to people with oily or normal/combination skin. If you have dry skin, stay away from this foundation because it is extremely matte.

on 10/22/2017 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Shade 230- I really like this foundation, I found that I was way less oily (& barely had to touch it up throughout the day) than usual. Coverage lasted about 8 hours. Make sure to prep skin beacuse it can cling to dry spots. I think it applies better with beauty blender than with the brush, it does dry really fast so its best to work in sections and not apply all over your face. The foundation feels really light on my skin. I see other reviews say it oxidizes but I didn't experience that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Price , packaging, product all amazing. I have shade 170 for when I fake tan, 120 for my normal shade and 110 to lighten and mix with my other foundations. Use a beauty blender and don’t use it under the eyes. Lasts all day. Makes my skin look so smooth. It does oxidise but just choose the right shade after getting some samples. It does dry down pretty matte sometimes I set it with some powder sometimes but looks great with or with out.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS:
A lot of product for the money.
Pretty packaging comes with a pump.. that’s always a plus.
Color range is good (if you have warm under tones).
Lasts a long time.

CONS:
Caused me to break out.
Not enough colors for people who have cool undertones ... even though they say they have cool tones they are still extremely yellow.
Not easy to blend.
Oxidizes 2 shades darker than when first applied.
Enphesised dry patches and lines.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I went crazy to buy this after seing the hype.... i must say after trying this product i do not see what is so good about it? It oxidises like crazy! The most out of all foundations i have tried. Bare minerals new bare pro foundation blows this off the shelf anyday for me. However when first applied it looks really nice (for 20 mins max)

on 10/15/2017 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Was super excited for this to come out! Love the colour shades, unfortunately this is where it ends. I have been doing proper skin care, hydrating my skin, different primers and all that. Brush, beauty blender, small strokes in small sections... but nothing works. THIS FOUNDATION dries and makes my skin look patchy so bad! On top of that, it would never cover any sort of pigmentation problem that I had. If I tried to put anything on top of it like highlighters it would look even worse. I can't make it work at all! So I had to return, it may be that I have combination skin. IDK it just doesn't work on me... I thought I had oily skin buuut this foundation is probably made for an oil ball face! :(