Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.5

on 7/25/2018 11:32:00 AM

I am really in love with the fenty foundation, it worked well with my oily T-zone. It is medium to full coverage, but also buildable. Drys down really quickly which means you have to blend it into your skin fast. I would highly recommend it ♡.

on 5/21/2018 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is very good quality for what its worth. The primer that goes with it though doesn't make it better for oily skin.
The main problem with this product is the findings of the shade range, which in a way is great but since the oils change up the foundation a little that would mean, just like what happened to me, where they said I was a 400 when it was too dark for my yellow undertones says a lot. So in my opinion I'm either a 399 or 410 to match with my undertones so I don't look like another color throughout the day.
Love the fact it has a pump though.

on 4/1/2018 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this foundation in the shade 320 (which was the correct shade) about four months ago. I used it numerous times for parties and events and never got tired of it. I have pretty oily skin and no matter what foundation I used, I would still end up oily. This foundation does suit my skin type, but near the end of the day it went back to oily. It's not a big problem though, but for the price I would not buy again. Overall, a really great product and I believe it is worth trying out.

The packaging was really good and secure. But the foundation was awful. I got it from Harvey Nichols. It did NOT blend!! I put it on and for £26 it should have been amazing, but it flakes off straight away when I tried to blend it. After trying to put powder on it got worse and you couldn’t put any bronzer or blusher on. Now I use Number 7 and The Body Shop

on 2/7/2018 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This foundation gives me a flawless finish . Very easily buildable to give desired coverage. With one coat alone it is a medium- full coverage. The shade range is absolutely phenomenal, i would be very surprised if you cant find a shade to match your skintone. Highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this at first (because, Rhianna:) ; but I was really disappointed with how it turned out. The one important thing about this foundation is that IT OXIDIZES. This was the annoying thing for me bc it was too dark to wear by itself, so I'd had to cake a bunch of light powder on top of it to make it match. Unfortunately, I ran out of that powder, which meant that I didn't have a skin tone- matching foundation for the next couple of days. :( If you are going to buy this, buy one a couple of shades lighter so that when it oxidizes, it will be perfect. I wish I knew that before I bought it because it was pretty expensive too. One thing though, is that it does give great coverage and is overall a good foundation, just keep in mind that it does get darker if you are buying this.

on 11/3/2017 3:46:00 PM

I'm Chinese and finding foundation for my skin color is very hard. My forehead is a bit tanner than the rest of my face bc it's flat. I'm not being racist, I'm being serious lol

I was so excited for this foundation because I like medium-high coverage foundation because I had small red bumps on my cheeks. Other than that my skin is pretty good. A few breakouts here and there.

But with this foundation, it created a lot of creasing and dryness on my face. Typically, my skin type is normal. This foundation created the illusion of large pores on my face (which has never happened before with different foundations). I get really oily with this foundation too. I find myself blotting my face constantly.The way that it applied on my skin made me my self esteem go down because it just looked weird and disgusting.

I really wanted to love this product, I even bought the primer with it. But I guess if you have dry/normal skin then this wouldn't be the one for you. The color match was perfect, the packaging was nice, and everything about this foundation is great, but it's just not for me

This foundation is a really good foundation for many reasons, but it also has its flaws. First of all, this foundation line has 40 different shades so many people can find their right shade. They have super light foundations to really dark foundations, but there’s also some with different undertones so you’re most likely going to find your perfect shade. When purchasing this foundation it is a good idea to consider going down a shade or two lighter than your actual skin tone, because it tends to oxidize so it might turn darker. Other than that, it is a really good foundation, because it lasts all day and the coverage is medium to full coverage and you can layer it on I you want more coverage. This foundation claims to have a matte finish and it actually does what it says. It’s more for people with oily skin, because its matte so it helps control the oils and you won’t have to touch up throughout the day as much. If you have dry patches on your skin it tends to cling onto those spots so it’s a good idea to moisturize before the foundation. You also don’t even have to set your foundation with powder because of how matte it is. It’s a really runny foundation so you have to work with it fast so you don’t have dry patches. Another plus is that it has a pump so it makes the application process so much easier, but since it’s a really runny foundation it is best to apply it with a sponge so you don’t have brush strokes that way the foundation will be looking it best.

This foundation is a rally good foundation for many reasons, but it also has its flaws. First of all, this foundation line has 40 different shades so many people can find their right shade. They have super light foundations to really dark foundations, but there’s also some with different undertones so you’re most likely going to find your perfect shade. When purchasing this foundation it is a good idea to consider going down a shade or two lighter than your actual skin tone, because it tends to oxidize so it might turn darker. Other than that, it is a really good foundation, because it lasts all day and the coverage is medium to full coverage and you can layer it on I you want more coverage. This foundation claims to have a matte finish and it actually does what it says. It’s more for people with oily skin, because its matte so it helps control the oils and you won’t have to touch up throughout the day as much. If you have dry patches on your skin it tends to cling onto those spots so it’s a good idea to moisturize before the foundation. You also don’t even have to set your foundation with powder because of how matte it is. It’s a really runny foundation so you have to work with it fast so you don’t have dry patches. Another plus is that it has a pump so it makes the application process so much easier, but since it’s a really runny foundation it is best to apply it with a sponge so you don’t have brush strokes that way the foundation will be looking it best.

on 9/27/2017 11:20:00 AM

The shade range is amazing, so many shades and undertones available. The formula itself resembles Mac Studio Fluid, in that it shares a light, runny consistency but dries down quickly and is VERY matte. It has an annoying tendency to highlight and cling to dry patches and makes longer peach fuzz hairs more noticeable, even with a primer underneath. It does oxidise slightly, not enough to be noticeable. It has a light scent that doesn’t smell like paint as many foundations do. The price is fairly decent for an overall good quality product. Would recommend for oily-very oily skin