Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.8

This foundation is a really good foundation for many reasons, but it also has its flaws. First of all, this foundation line has 40 different shades so many people can find their right shade. They have super light foundations to really dark foundations, but there’s also some with different undertones so you’re most likely going to find your perfect shade. When purchasing this foundation it is a good idea to consider going down a shade or two lighter than your actual skin tone, because it tends to oxidize so it might turn darker. Other than that, it is a really good foundation, because it lasts all day and the coverage is medium to full coverage and you can layer it on I you want more coverage. This foundation claims to have a matte finish and it actually does what it says. It’s more for people with oily skin, because its matte so it helps control the oils and you won’t have to touch up throughout the day as much. If you have dry patches on your skin it tends to cling onto those spots so it’s a good idea to moisturize before the foundation. You also don’t even have to set your foundation with powder because of how matte it is. It’s a really runny foundation so you have to work with it fast so you don’t have dry patches. Another plus is that it has a pump so it makes the application process so much easier, but since it’s a really runny foundation it is best to apply it with a sponge so you don’t have brush strokes that way the foundation will be looking it best.

This foundation is a rally good foundation for many reasons, but it also has its flaws. First of all, this foundation line has 40 different shades so many people can find their right shade. They have super light foundations to really dark foundations, but there’s also some with different undertones so you’re most likely going to find your perfect shade. When purchasing this foundation it is a good idea to consider going down a shade or two lighter than your actual skin tone, because it tends to oxidize so it might turn darker. Other than that, it is a really good foundation, because it lasts all day and the coverage is medium to full coverage and you can layer it on I you want more coverage. This foundation claims to have a matte finish and it actually does what it says. It’s more for people with oily skin, because its matte so it helps control the oils and you won’t have to touch up throughout the day as much. If you have dry patches on your skin it tends to cling onto those spots so it’s a good idea to moisturize before the foundation. You also don’t even have to set your foundation with powder because of how matte it is. It’s a really runny foundation so you have to work with it fast so you don’t have dry patches. Another plus is that it has a pump so it makes the application process so much easier, but since it’s a really runny foundation it is best to apply it with a sponge so you don’t have brush strokes that way the foundation will be looking it best.

on 9/27/2017 11:20:00 AM

The shade range is amazing, so many shades and undertones available. The formula itself resembles Mac Studio Fluid, in that it shares a light, runny consistency but dries down quickly and is VERY matte. It has an annoying tendency to highlight and cling to dry patches and makes longer peach fuzz hairs more noticeable, even with a primer underneath. It does oxidise slightly, not enough to be noticeable. It has a light scent that doesn’t smell like paint as many foundations do. The price is fairly decent for an overall good quality product. Would recommend for oily-very oily skin

BEWARE: IF YOU HAVE DRY OR EVEN NORMAL SKIN, STAY VERY CLEAR OF THIS FOUNDATION, IT'S NOT FOR YOU! I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a product. I was so hyped for this after the launch and hearing all the beauty gurus rave about this stuff. If I can give this product any good point, it would be the shade selection. Very fair tones can find their shade, I was matched to a 110 in store, and it was an almost perfect match. I walked into my local Sephora and got matched along my jaw, the product looked great and I asked the girl at the counter if it was dry-skin friendly. She told me it was so I paid for it and went home. At home, I took off my day's makeup and went to town to test it, and let me tell you, I freaking tried to make this work. After having tones and apply a serum, I initially tried this product without primer, and tried on one half with a BB and on the other a brush. Holy crap, it looked so bad. It looked powdery, dry and made my skin look so aged and tight. The only way I can describe this is that it went into my pores (which generally aren't an issue for me) but not on my skin? It's got alot of colour in it but not much foundation. So test number one failed, so I did my whole skin routine; I toned, applied serum, then moisturised, and topped it off with some rosewater mist, AND then applied two silicone based primers on either side of my face, one half Baby Skin, the other the Ordinary High Adherence primer. Again, looked like shit. Mildly less bad but still terrible. It caked very obviously on my nose and just looked so bad. I understand that some foundations dry quick but this is ridiculous. I assume this is full of talc and silicone because after less than 5 seconds, this thing hardens and dries up. Unusable. I live in Australia where return policies are very strict, so I'm begging to God that I can return this garbage and get a refund to buy something heaps better!

on 9/21/2017 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was so hesitant to purchase this based on all negative reviews on here.. but I'm so glad I ignored them!

Purchased this foundation in shade 200, at first i thought it was too light on my skin but it takes a few minutes to fully dry and it went slightly darker, which was perfect for me.. (keep this in mind when buying!) My skin is slightly oily and prone to few breakouts.

It glides on nicely, using a real techniques expert face brush and the coverage is medium/full. I usually use Estee Lauder Double Wear so I had high expectations when buying this foundation; I can honestly say I don't think I'll go back to Double Wear, as by the end of the day the foundation felt slightly heavy but with Pro Filt'r it didn't feel as though I had anything on my skin! It stayed put all day and covered all my blemishes and dark circles. I primed with Charlotte Tilbury wonder glow primer & set the foundation with Laura Mercier translucent powder and it stayed flawless all day.

The foundation also has a subtle smell to it which I love (although I know others hate it)!

100% going to go and stock up on this in case it sells out anytime soon. Thank you RiRi!!

PERFECT FOR OILY SKIN!!!!!! I only have been wearing this foundation for a couple of days now but I think it's so beautiful, it sets itself which I love, I don't have to worry about caking because it doesn't cake! ( for me at least). It has a good amount of coverage, it covers my marks from old acne. which makes me very happy, also this doesn't break me out, my skin is pretty sensitive to some ingredients, so if this doesn't break me out it's a must-have for me. you don't have to set this too much, which is also a plus so you don't have to use as much powder. The packaging is amazing, it's skinny so it doesn't take up as much space in my bag. It also has a pump, which we all know a pump is a must have on a foundation bottle. Also, the packaging is aesthetically pleasing, I know that isn't always needed, but it's nice to have. This foundation doesn't fade throughout the day, which is perfect for my skin type. I can put this on at 6 am, it won't get noticeably oily until about 12-1 pm which is a big time difference for me. The only thing I think they can improve on this, and a warning for potential buyers. This does oxides a half or a whole shade darker. depending on the shade of your face can be a good thing if you can't find your perfect shade. But.. if you have a good shade I would suggest maybe getting a shade lighter than the one you need, I have a sample of 150, but I am considering the shade 140. But besides the oxidizing, it is a wonderful foundation for my fellow oily skin babes.