China Glaze Sin-Derella

China Glaze Sin-Derella

on 9/21/2017 10:26:00 PM

I purchased this and another shade from the Halloween collection after seeing this shade and the good reviews on it. I love this shade I think it's just such a lovely colour. I only need 2 coats and I use Seche Vite base and top coat with it. It lasts for days before it chips. It also dries really fast as well. The shade is just so pretty I love grays with purple in them. I also like the shift to pink in this polish. I actually bought this on sale so I was super stoked. So glad I came across this polish it's just so pretty on my cool skintone. Such a beautiful shade that lasts, dries fast, and looks great on. Recommended.

on 9/20/2017 6:22:00 AM

Sin-derella is from China Glaze Halloween 2017 Happily Never After Collection. This is a grey base polish loaded with pink shimmer. Personally, I love this combination of colours - it is very unique.

The application was very good. I thought I would need 3 coats, but 2 coats gave me perfect coverage.

I can't think of anything similar from any drug store brand. But, I am sure I have seen this combo of colours in one or two indi brands, Colors by Llarowe On The Wings of Eagles springs to mind.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Sin-Derella is one of the six new polishes from the Halloween 2017 Happily Never After collection, that has just been released. It is a dove grey shade, with a pearl finish that has flashes of pink in. I have well over 600 polishes, and none of them them look like Sin-Derella does, so this is one to get for a unique shade.

As well as looking unique, Sin-Derella has a impeccable formula, so if you only get one polish from the Happily Never After collection, this is the one to go for. The formula is a fantastic one coater if you apply a thicker coat, though I do always recommend (at least) two thinner coats of any polish for a better wear time. The formula is neither too thick or too thin, has great pigmentation, it is smooth, even and non-streaky to apply, it dries quickly, and I've not experienced any staining, bleeding, or shrinkage [I always wear a basecoat].

Popular Polishes