L'Oreal Infallible Pro matte Liquid Lipstick in Angora

No Image

4.5

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this lipstick in Angora and Plum Bum. I have not worn a liquid lipstick since I was in middle school and the formulas back then were just awful. They were either very oily and streaky or super dry and plastic feeling. I have sworn them off for almost 20 years, and was never tempted to try them, even when I heard that they have gotten better the last few years. I was out of town and forgot to pack a lipstick in my travel bag and was offered my sister's lippie which turned out to be the pro matte. I am now a liquid lipstick convert, this formula is amazeballs! It feels like I'm wearing nothing, doesn't dry my lips out, last for at least 6 hours without a touch-up, and doesn't pill up and peel. The applicator is a bit weird, but once I got the hang of it, I find I actually like it. Will be buying lots more of these in future and highly recommend these.

on 9/9/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Angora is a medium taupe-nude matte liquid lipstick. It glides smoothly on the lips and when it dries it stays on a long time.it's definitly matte on the lips!That color goes well with :smoky purple,taupe,grey,brown,rose gold eye shadows. Love it!

Popular Lipsticks