Fresh Hydrating Caramel Balm

No Image

3.4

I got a sample pot of this, and I love it. I really love it.

Fresh products are just far too overpriced. It's not good enough to justify a $18 price tag.

This product had a lot of promise for me because I absolutely LOVE the way it smells and the texture is very nice. However, it is not as moisturizing as my go-to, Chapstick Original (the black tube). It's pretty good, but to me doesn't last on the lips long enough because it's too thin of a formula whereas the Chapstick is waxy (but not overly sticky). I tried it both during the day and as an overnight treatment. It's almost 100% gone by the morning and my lips don't feel great. I will finish the tub but will not repurchase.

This caramel lip balm cost $18 , and it is so small ! Way over priced . It claims to smell like caramel, but it smells more like cotton candy, which is very disappointing. Yeah it makes my lips somewhat soft, but chapstick does the same thing. Will not repurchase, not worth it.

on 9/18/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

My lips have been ridiculously dry for a few weeks. Nothing seemed to work. I saw this at the checkout stand at Sephora and thought it might be a brown color. But it's sheer and smells like caramel. It's extremely hydrating and non sticky. I only need to apply it a couple times a day, not a couple times an hour. I highly recommend purchasing it. Great smell and it really works!

on 9/9/2017 12:30:00 PM

Love this new balm from Fresh. Potted, tastes great and luxurious. High quality and moisurizes well.

Popular Lip Treatments