Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Pwder

No Image

1 review

on 9/8/2017 8:25:00 PM

I was looking for a setting powder that would not make look like a dusty mummy and, at my venerable age, that is something harder and harder to find. I was mosing around Fred Meyer the other day when I stumbled on this new product. I thought, "Eh, what do I have to lose. If I don't like it I'll return it."

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. This powder actually does not give me the dusty mummy look (although it does contain talc; I guess the Argan oil makes up for it, who knows). I got the translucent shade and, although it is lightly colored, does not add color to my foundation. After some time my skin manages to look satiny, not dry (mind you, I do use a setting spray).

The center has a sparkly spray that vanishes with the first brush over, which is good because I don't want to look like an Oscar statuette. It does have a perfume, which will make the scent-phobes whine endlessly, but it fades away very quickly, so I have no complaints.

Another caveat. I am over 60 and my skin has gone from oily to normal. I don't know how well this will work for oily, acne-prone skinned girls, so please bear that in mind.

I am very pleased with this product. I really like how it's working for me. If there are any changes I'll let you know.