Chanel Gabrielle

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Chanel Gabrielle

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would and will buy this again. I love it! It’s close to coco mad so if you liked Coco mad you may like this. It’s distinctive in its chanel way, a clean white floral not heavy on aldehyde or soapiness of No 5 but I just say it’s pretty. Probably not appreciated by the young crowd like coco mad is. I think it’s an interesting frag def worth keeping in my collex. The bottle is simple & elegant, spartan. Kind of like this frag.

on 12/25/2017 11:48:00 PM

I love the scent, and longevity is not a problem for me. It is radiant and lovely on my skin.

Now, it took me a few tries to get it. Was not love at first sniff. I was disappointed the first time, definitely had Expectations and first try barely registered as "eh" ... so I get why others aren't feeling the love.

It wasn't until a month or so later that I walked through a Nordstrom and someone had recently sprayed Gabrielle that the love hit me.

Gabrielle would work with shorts and tank top just as well as a dress and heels. I wear it to bed, it's just so pretty. I bet it's gorgeous in the summertime.

I don't buy the "rebel" promo material, so I ignore it. The tv and print advertisement does not match my experience of wearing the scent. I mean, it's white flowers. Nobody's rebelling here.
A commercial more in line with Charlize Theron and J'Adore, or Natalie Portman in Miss Dior would match better.

The bottle is cool looking in ads, but not as impressive in person.

on 12/18/2017 9:16:00 PM

I don't get all these horrible reviews. While this is certainly not the greatest fragrance ever made, it also doesn't deserve a measly 2.5 lippies. It's a pleasant, classy perfume suitable for every setting. Pity it only lasts a couple of hours and then fades.

on 10/27/2017 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Initially when I heard Chanel was finally releasing a new pillar fragrance, I was excited. At first I found it to be fairly linear and pretty. Now that I have had time to spend with the fragrance, I really just find it to be kind of dull and boring. I'm not sure what I was hoping for, but this is a fairly basic floral scent. If you like floral scents, you may love this. For me, it doesn't seem very exciting and isn't long lasting. I guess we will wait for the inevitable flankers and see if that reveals anything more interesting than this.

on 9/16/2017 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Beautiful packaging -- the bottle is gorgeous -- but the perfume is a real disappointment, especially at the $105 price tag. Has barely any sillage. It was gone within the first thirty minutes of applying, no lasting smell, no trace at all. Gabrielle is an ideal work fragrance: it will offend no one, but also has no personality or distinctiveness.

Popular Fragrances