Chanel Gabrielle

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Chanel Gabrielle

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I love Chanel fragrances and I'm surprised by the other reviews. That said, everyone seems to like Chance and Coco Mdme and I find THOSE to be boring and uninspired. Coco is my forever scent ... second would be Coromandel and down the line with Allure, No. 5, No. 22, Boy, and Cristalle. Anyhow, I love Gabrielle. I've had it since release so waited this long to review. This does last on my skin, unlike many fragrances. As I tend towards orientals, this is my favorite all-out feminine scent. The bottle is gorgeous (though I don't buy based on packaging!). Somehow I feel this one came out the gate with people not wanting to like it.... if you like Chanel fragrances, give this a try... get a sample... I still have the tester card from pre-launch in my purse and it still smells divine. It's still too early to say but I actually think this one will land as my #2 fave Chanel fragrance just after Coco. It's that good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm soo surprised at these reviews. Yes, its not the longest lasting fragrance but it smells soo good. Not very sweet but a sparkling floral. The bottle is gorgeous, just wish the 1.7oz looked more substantial in size. It looks like a deluxe mini, so jump for the 3.4oz if its a gift.

on 9/26/2017 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Fragrance only lasted a about 2 hours but did like the scent.
This would be a nice spring/summer scent.

Popular Fragrances